𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅 1

📍𝒏𝒐𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒́ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ.|19|
6/4/21 9:57 am.
[sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ]

i swiped my thru my camera roll trying to find pictures of claire and i to post for her birthday

i spammed her on my story before calling the group facetime.

they both answered.

"heyyy." claire spoke cheesing.

"wassup?" harmony asked with the camera close up to her face so that that was the only thing we saw.

i ignored harmony's actions and spoke to claire. "happy birthday white girllll." i joked knowing she hated people calling her white cause of her name.

she rolled her eyes at me. "fuck ya. harmony what nigga you got over there?" claire laughed addressing the fact that she was clearly hiding something.

"i was thinking the sameee thing." i laughed.

"what nigga? ain't no nigga, my titties just out right now and shit.." she trailed off.

"youn have no problem flashin us any other time." i spoke truthfully.

next thing i know harmony's phone was snatched from her. "man watchu just say?" dante yelled thru phone.

wait a damn minute.

"dante!?" claire and i said in sync getting closer to the camera to see.

"yeah nigga it's me, stop wit allat gay shit." he said to us.

"anyway..." claire trailed off ignoring him.

"my party's at 9 but come earlier to help me set up, thank you soooo much!" claire cheesed before hanging up giving us no time to respond.

"bye kink." i spoke to harmony before leaving the facetime and getting ready.

about 2 hours later i was ready, so i went downstairs to my mom's room.

"you headed to claire's party now? you look cute! is harmony gonna be there?" she asked me.

my mom loved both claire and harmony, but she swore harmony was the innocent one. bless her heart.

"thank you and mhm." i responded.

"okay, have fun be safe and tell my baby claire to check her cashapp!"

"okay, it's $xoxonoel." i told her.

i heard her laugh as i shut her door behind me and went out to my car.
___________________________________

📍𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒖𝒆.
𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒́ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ.|19|
6/3/22 8:42 pm.

i pulled up to the venue late as usual. i saw claire and she looked sooo good. i walked up to her and spoke. "pleaseee tell me you took pics!"