𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅 3

📍𝒏𝒐𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒́ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ.|19|
6/4/21 10:34 am.
[ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ]

"cmere elly!" i called to her, wanting to see what she was up to

"look i made this drink!" she came running in my room as i started to stand up. "bend down, open!" she told me.

i bent down following her instructions. she put a spoon to my mouth. "open!" she stomped her foot.

i sniffed the drink and squinted my eyes as my nose started burning, making me mug her. "hell no." i told her.

she rolled her eyes and stomped out my room to probably my mom.

notifications from the groupchat started coming across my phone, fats added me & the girls last night a little after nardo left.

---✱---
skinny niggas + fats 👥

harmony
i wanna go to the club guys

dante
then that's where we goin 🤷🏾

fats
i hate whipped niggas

tony
bae we slidin?

claire ♥︎
hell yea

---✱---

i liked fats' message as a call came thru on my phone.

nardo
would like to FaceTime...

calling me unannounced is crazyyy.

i snatched my bonnet off my dresser and threw on it as i sat up in bed a little more.

i pressed accept and immediately put my phone camera facing the ceiling.

"wassup amarë." he mumbled into the mic.

he must've just woke up, his voice was cute.

"hiii nardo." i spoke cheesing at his voice. i ignored him calling me by my middle name out the blue too.

nardo smacked his teeth. "if we on facetime, where the fuck is ya face amarë?" he said mugging the camera.

"not in the camera nardo, youn needa see me like this." i spoke laughing.

"you slidin to the club?" nardo asked me, smirking a bit.

"ion know" i shrugged. "ion really feel like it honestly."

"so fuck you gon do?" he asked me tilting his head.