𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅 8

📍𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙤.
𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒́ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ.|19|
6/6/21 3:58 pm.
[ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ]

"ight i'm done, drop that shit too

"ight i'm done, drop that shit too." nardo told the guys as he stepped out the booth.

he nodded at me letting me know he was ready to go.

i said my bye's to the group and followed him outside to the studio's parking lot. i heard him smack his teeth from infront of me, making me roll my eyes.

"you always mad, what's wrong?" i asked him.

"why you was so pressed to drive here? now we can't ride together and shit." nardo asked mugging me.

"aweee i knew you missed me stink." i said playfully hugging him.

nardo skinny ass picked me up and carried me all the way to my car from there. i couldn't help but laugh, he wouldn't even listen all the times i said "nardo put me down!" "nardooo."

"i did miss you tho." he shrugged putting me down.
his words made me look up at him, cheesing.

in response he bent down a bit kissing me once, it was short but was a real kiss, not a peck.

"nardo what's the address to your house?" i asked him getting into the driver's seat of my car as i rolled the window down to the talk to him.

"imma send it to you." he told me. i laughed before i spoke my next words. "race you thereee." i dragged out cheesing at him.

he just waved his hand at me brushing me off. "imma send it to you when i get in the car, but still follow me." he told me.

"roger that." i said saluting him. as i rolled up my window i saw him crack a small smile which made me smile.

a few minutes later, nardo sent me the address and sped off. eventually i caught up to him at a red light and turned to see him next to me.

"i thought we wasn't racing." i squinted my eyes at him.

he just shrugged while smirking at me. he continued to look at me for a few moments causing him to miss the green light.

i blew him a kiss before turning to face the front as i slammed on the gas pulling off.
__________________________________

📍𝑾𝒊𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒃.
𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒́ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ.|19|
6/6/21 4:30 pm.
[ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ]