Sea Patrol: Pups Save their Pirated Pups

Start from the beginning

Cap'n Turbot: No I know it was him!

Mason: (crosses arms and eye rolls) Neither of you knew it was me! Also I apologize for the trick, just having a bit of fun before going for a swim! (reactivates the mouthpiece of his suit)

Cap'n Turbot: It's all good Mason, I know you were just playing around!

Francois: I knew better than he did!

Cap'n Turbot: No I did!

Francois: No me!

Mason: (shrugs) Okay! (dives overboard)

(flash of light)

(Mason speedily swims off now wearing a sailfish suit)

(both Turbots resume bickering as the scene changes to underwater where Everest is eagerly riding her turbo board)

Everest: (cheers) Woo-hoo!

Marshall: (cheers) Nice one Everest!

Everest: (giggles) Thanks Marshall, your turn!

Marshall: (nervous gulp) (concerned) Are you sure about this Everest?

Everest: Is something wrong?

Marshall: Just nervous about something happening or the turbo board accidentally getting lost!

Everest: (gently places her paw on Marshall's shoulder) (smiles) It's okay Marshall, whatever happens everything will be okay! Plus I know you wouldn't lose my turbo board on purpose either!

Marshall: I guess I could try!

Everest: There we go!

(bubble transition now showing Marshall on the turbo board while Everest is swimming beside him)

Everest: (explains how to control it to Marshall)

Marshall: Okay! I'll do my best! (accidentally activates it and goes for a wild ride doing loop de loops and other tricks in the process) (screams) Whoa!

Everest: (surprised) Whoa! That was both impressive and unexpected, even if they were only accidentally!

Marshall: (from behind) (shouts) Lookout Everest!

Everest: (looks back to find Marshall coming right at her) (to self) I really should've moved outta the way! (collides with Marshall losing their pups tags in the process)

Marshall and Everest: (gasps) Our pup tags!

(scene changes to Marshall and Everest holding each other best they can as they go on a wild ride through the water)

Everest: This is both fun and...

Marshall: Out of control!

Everest: Exactly what I was gonna say!

(the twosome collide with a net near a boat as the turbo board goes racing out of control)

Marshall: I'm so sorry Everest!

Everest: It's okay Marshall, I know you wouldn't do that on purpose! Also that was really fun! But we're stuck in a net?

(scene changes to aboard Sid's ship where a net is over the ship and floating in the water)

Arrby: So Sid, do you think the net will catch anything?

Sid: Arr! Any treasure is good enough for this pirate!

(the twosome notice the net moving)

Sid: We got something!

Arrby: Let's reel it in Captain Boss Mr. Sid Sir!