Chapter 20: the moment

ANDREW

"Hi Adria, long time no see. You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you".

She's wordless, in shock, and her eyes are as big as an owl right now. She gets close to me and touches my face, maybe she wants to know if I'm real. I smile and touch the same hand she has on my face. She flinches and can't stop the tears coming out of her eyes.

"Adria, don't cry, please. Can I come inside and explain everything to you?"

She doesn't say anything, she just gives me enough space so I can walk inside the bedroom.

I walk some steps and admire this huge hotel room. It obvious she hadn't been here the whole day because I can't see any mess in here but a pair of shoes next to the bed. I turn to her to explain why I'm here but I'm received with a wild hug. She smells amazing, and I want to kiss her so bad but I don't know if that's something she wants it, too. So, I hug her tight, like if she's gonna disappear any moment if I don't have her in my arms. I can be like this for as long as she wants to.

When she decides to break the hug, she looks at my eyes and says "You wanted to say something, right?" She is adorable, her cheeks are red and she can't stop looking at my lips. I want the same Adria... I want the same.

"Well, the thing is I went to the bookstore since early morning expecting to find you before you started the signing, and I know you are famous but I wasn't expecting to find that crowd of people waiting for you. So, I tried to explain the situation to this angry woman who didn't want to hear anything from me and that's how I ended up at the back of the line. I wasn't giving up on you. If I had to wait for you the whole damn day, I would do it. I had waited a year for you and here I am, still in love with you. I've never stopped loving you, Adria". I'm breathless by the time I finish with my explanation. In her eyes I can see a deep combination of happiness and sorrow. Should I kiss her now?

She puts her right hand on my face and I get close to her. She's shaking, I'm shaking, too. I don't care if I get slapped by her hand. I take her face on my hands and kiss her lips hard, hungrily. This moment is priceless.

When did this bedroom start to spin so fast? This feels like a movie when the camera runs around the actors in the middle of the kiss and fireworks explode at the same time.

She has her hands on my neck and my hands went to her waist. This kiss is getting wild. I move her against the wall. I'm touching her everywhere, but I'm afraid to do something else she doesn't want.

"Andrew, I'm ready, I want you". She whispers to my mouth.

I grab her butt and lift her up, she smiles and places her forehead on my own forehead. I take her to the bed. She falls on it and starts laughing. I can't stop staring her. This can't be happening. Is she really here with me?

Now I remember that I hadn't been with a woman for so long, solely waiting for this moment with Adria. She has been the only woman I have wanted since I met her. I stop for some seconds and stare at her, she is so damn beautiful, words don't have justice on her. She caresses my face. "I love you". I tell her, she sighs and takes her mouth to my mouth but not before saying "I love you, too".

We kiss and kiss and I don't know when our clothes were ripped off from our bodies, but I can't hold it any longer. I'm about to take her pantie off when she says "Do you have a condom?" A condom, a what? "Andrew? You didn't buy one?".

I hit my face on the bed and start mumbling "Adria, I'm sorry, I totally forgot" I lay next to her and start kissing her shoulder. She starts laughing, she thinks this is funny? can she be more perfect?