My Dreams- Part 3

Last dream!

It was another school field trip, and I, Izuku Midoriya was the most exited for it. We were going to the amusement park!

The day was so much fun! We rode rides, ate food, and talked about random shit for hours!

But, the end had to come. But with that came one last ride... The Gummy Bear.

It was the main attraction.

The rollercoaster wasn't all that special, but it was a completely different asthetic.  The whole park was dark and/or revised, but this was all kawaii and pink. It had a few loops and bumps, and the most I threshing thing about it is that it doesn't look like a normal coaster. It goes out a bit, turns right sharply, and in a straight line goes the cart through all the loops and hills. At the end, you come out on just the other side. It's relatively short as well.

It'll be so fun, they said...

It's the best thing ever, they said...

Yeah right...

I got on, next to my boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo. He reassured me that it was all okay.

The roller coaster started. We turned sharply, and laughed a bit. When we went over the first hill, I felt like something wasn't right.

I looked down to my unbuckled seat belt. I grabbed onto the belt as we wen tower another hill. As we went over the last hill, I lost my grip and flew over the side of the cart I was in. I was hanging on for dear life, and noone seemed to notice... not even Kacchan.

We went intonthe last loop, and when we came out, I couldn't hold on, and I flew over right into the actual hill right next to the coaster.

I jolted up, and I noticed I was in my boyfriend's room. I sighed and got up.

Damn, the class is gonna hear one hell of a story today...

The End of the My Dreams Series

If you want more, I have more dreams.

Words: 380

Hey, I just wanna say thanks for reading... um... I really don't have anything special to say unless you guys want a full ramble on shit about shit. I love you guys, have wonderful day, my Moldy Fucks 😍❤️‍🔥