FUCK

⚠️Smut, kinks, omegaverse, please skip if you don't feel comfortable⚠️

Izuku: Omega
Katsuki: Alpha

If you don't know what an Omegaverse is, either look it up, of find a story that explains it, cuz I'm not... in this story.

I

Izuku hasped harshly as he was pinned to the bed, a certain blonde on top of him.

How did he get here?

Well, it's simple, really. He was tempted. Katsuki offered, and the greenette couldn't pass up this once in a lifetime offer of releving some of the blonde Alpha's desires.

Now here he was, under the Alpha, and looking up at the hottest guy on the planet. Katsuki Bakugo leaning down painfully slow.

But Izuku was a good Omega so he waited, and listened.

"Alright," Katsuki began, "here's what your gonna do. Imma fuck you anyway I wanna and your gonna take it."

Izuku nodded, giving Katsuki his consent.

"Alright, so green means I can keep going, yellow means slow dowm, and red means stop. Tell me the color when I ask."

Izuku nodded again.

"Ok then..." Katsuki grinned, and flipped Izuku over onto his stomach, in the Omgan submission pose, and raised the Omega's hips to his own.

Kaysuki groaned, "Yeah~"

Izuku moaned a little.

"Color, Baby," Katsuki asked.

"G-green," Izuku moaned.

"Ah, ah~" Katsuki scolded, slowing his movements.

"Green... d-daddy~" (A/N I'm sorry, I just cringed there 🫠)

The blonde was getting swept away by the greenette's minty pheremones and he let out his own campfire smelling ones.

The blonde pulled the greenette's shorts and boxers down to reveal two perfect mountains of flesh. He smirked, knowing he would be the first and only one to fill them to the brim with his baby batter. (Yes I stole the term from Damn Leggings by RandomFandoms65000. Go read, it's so good, and 3 whole chapters of smut 😍)

Sorry, back to the story...

Katsuki grabbed the Omega's ass, and spread his cheeks apart. He saw the hole just waiting for his dick to fill it up with cum.

The Omega moaned at the action.

The blonde Alpha couldn't wait any longer; he sank his dick into the Omega without any warning.

The Omega screamed into the pillow with the pleasure he was feeling. The blonde just felt so good inside him, he wanted to be filled to the brim with the blonde's cum.

The Omega swiveled his hips to get used to the sensation he was feeling, and the Alpha was loving it.

When Katsuki felt Izuku was ready, he asked, "Color?"

"Yellow..."

The Alpha slowly dragged out his swell until it was almost all the way out. The Omega was so invested, he didn't even notice henewas cumming.

It all happened so fast, the Alpha astound moving, and the Omega felt tense, and whit spilled upn the sheets.

The Alpha growled lowly. "Now, I didn't tel, yoou to cum, did I?"

"N-no, I-I'm sorry, d-daddy!"

"I thi k you need a spanking..."

The blonde raised his hand and smoked Izuku's right ass cheek until it blistered. The Omega moaned the whole way through.

Katsuki did the same thing to the left one, and kissed the back of Izuku's neck. Suddenly, he bit down, and the Omega moaned once more, louder than all his other ones, as he felt his new mate kiss all over his neck, back, and tailbone.

The couple continued for 4 more hours until Izuku passed out. Still, Katsuki fucked him for 24 hours straight.

Now, that's a lot of fun 😉

THE END

Words: 639

Hey, this is my first time writing smut, but I hope it wasn't too bad. Ttwl, me suggestions of what to write next. I have a few ideas, but they're kinda cringe. Anygays, Love you my Moldy Fucks! 😍❤️‍🔥