Secret Relationship Au

So, in this Au, Katsuki and Izuku are dating in secret, and class 1A finds out, ya know, like all the other stories like this... idk.

"Hey, Bakubro, whacha doin' later?" Kirishima asked Katsuki.

"Nunya business," Katsuki replied, thinking about his lover.

"Oh... Bakubro, you didn't yell?" Kirrishima was now getting on the short tempered male's nerves.

"NO I DIDN'T YELL, I WAS THINKING ABOUT IZ- er, SOMETHING!" Katsuki turned around to face the red head that had followed him through town.

"Can the Bakusquad come over tomorrow, at least?" Kirshima asked with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine, whatever," Katuki complained.  He knew he wasn't going to win, but he didn't want them to come over.  Tomorrow would be the day he finally sees his lover again, Izuku Midoriya.

They had been friends through childhood, and Katsuki had been a few months old and at Izuku's birth, since their moms were close.

Katsuki sighed and walked into his house, dreading tomorrow.

The Bakusquad had followed Katsuki home, and when they saw a dark green car there next to the dark red one Katsuki's parents owned, they asked questions.

Who is that?

Do you know them?

Why are they here?

Did you know about this?

Why is the car green?

Katsuki growled to shut them up, and said, "The car belongs to a friend of mine and his mom, be nice to them, and they'll be nice to you.  Trust me, you do not want to be on Izuku's bad side..." Katsuki suddered, and rhe Bakusquad noticed.

'How is Katsuki so scared of him?'

Katsuki took a deep breath before opening the front door, he was immediately met with squealing, and an awkward looking greenette.

"Izu," Katsuki called once the 5 were through the door, and the boy's head snapped towards him, and lit up.  The boy sprinted over and clung onto Kasuki like his life depended on it.

The Bakusquad was shocked in more than one way. How did Katsuki let him cling onto him like that, he's so cute, and now I know why the car's green!

Katsuki hugged him back, and the green haired hoy looked up to meet Katsuki's eyes. Katsuki repositioned him to sit on his waist, and his head a little bit above is own.

"Hah! I'm taller than you!" Izuku giggled.

Kasuki smiled, and leaned up to kiss him. The grenette smiled and kissed back.

The Bakusquad was dead now. They couldn't believe Katsuki was dating someone, and would date him!

Then they were torn apart from two women.  One, they recognized as Mitsuki Bakugo, Katsuki's mom, and one with dark green hair, and his pulling her son down by the ear.

"What did I say, Izuku?" She spoke sternly.

"Ow, no PD, ow, A..." (no PDA- Public Displays of Affection) Izuku whined. "Please, let go, it hurts!" Izuku begged.

The woman let him go, and looked over to Katsuki and Mitsuki.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THIS, BRAT?! NO ATTACKING IZUKU ONCE HE GOT HERE!" Katsuki was writhing in her hold.

"I GOT IT HAG, LET ME GO!" Katsuki screamed. 

As soon as Mitsuki let Katsuki go, the two lovers clung together like magnets in a strong hug.

Katsuki let himself breath in the scent of Izuku's shampoo as he nuzzled into green curly locks. His hands were around the smaller boys waist, and he missed this boy so much ever since he went on vacation.

Izuku was a bit tanner being at the beach for a whole month, but was still so glad to see his boyfriend again. He had his arms right under Katsuki's armpits, and clung to the fabric of his shirt while stuffing his face into Katsuki's chest and breathing in his natural musky, and slightly caramel scent.

"I missed you," both whispered at the same time.

Everyone would get answers later. Everyone as in the Bakusquad.

Words: 692

Hey, please enjoy this new chapter, and I'm sorry I haven't posted on this in a while, I've been low on motivation, and today's my sister's birthday, so I'm getting this on before the party.  Love you guys, and have a good day.