Ch.13 The Anger

(Y/N's POV)

The guy grabs my wrist and pulls me away from Newt. Then he grabs my waist and tries to kiss me as I try to back away from him and reach for Newt. The forces my body closer and I turn my head to face Newt and Minho runs and shoves the guy off of me. I fall onto the ground and back away from the guy bumping into Gally's legs. I look at Newt and his face is angry.
"Don't YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN WILL!" Newt yelled. The guy stands up and gets in Newt's face. Both Newt and the guy look angry. I look at everyone and see Fry rushing over to Newt and the guy so they ain't fight. Alby is doing the same as Fry. Gally is sitting behind me comforting me as I try to think about what's happening.

I watch everything that's happening. The guy punches Newt and I stand up as fast as I can and run over to Newt then look at the guy evilly clenching my fists. I step towards the guy as he reaches out to me. I box him in the face and no one stops me. The guy falls to the ground and holds his nose his nose starting to bleed.
The guy yells "YOU BIT-"
"BLOODY HELL DONT FINISH THAT!" I tell back getting on top of him and punching him over and over again giving him 2 black eyes and a bloody nose. The last punch makes him pass out looking scared of me. My knuckles were brushes and leading from his hard I punched the guy. I go to punch the guy again but Newt grabs my arm and says
"Love, You can stop you got him." I look back and next and his lip is bleeding. I stand up and hug him then hold his face in my hands as my hands drip blood.
"Newt are you ok?"
"Yes I'm fine you got him his name is Will."
"Yeah, I know his face I bloody cuz my hands." Newt grabs my hands and says
"My love are you okay your hands are bloody and bruised."
"Yes, I..think I'm fine."
"Okay let's get you to med-jack."
"Okay, that will work."

We walk to the med-jack and see Jeff.
"Jeff." I yelled. "Look at my hand for me please." I say as he looks over at me then down at my hand.
"Ok Y/n how do you keep hurting yourself?"
"Well this time I boxed a man in his face till he passed out."
"Why the.....Why?"
"Well he was being sexual towards me and he ended up punching Newt so I got even more mad and I punched him over and over again now I think his face if broken and my hand too."
"Y/n I will wrap it but it's not broken."
"Thank you Jeff."
"Don't do it again."
"Ok I won't." I say and he wraps my hand in a bandage.

We hear people dragging something in the room with us and all three of up turn to look see what it is. It was 2 glaeders dragging Will in. Jeff looks at Wills face in shock then back at me.
"Y/N HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT TO WILLS FACE?" He says in shock. I don't answer.
"Y/n remind me not to get you mad."
"Will do." I say backing up from Will so I don't hurt him anymore than I already have and say "Imma go I don't want to be in the same room as......that." I leave med-jack and head to my room.

I walk into my room and chill for a bit and see that every thing on it like the shower was built and I smile. I go out to grab twine and bit smooth sticks to build a bed for me.

30 Minutes later

I come back to my room and start building my bed. Newt walks in and says "Y/n you really did go through a lot with Will didn't you?"
"Yes...yes I did. Why?"
"Oh no reason I'm just saying like his face is all messed up right now."
"Good he kinda deserves it." I say harshly.
"What did he do to you when he took you from everyone?" Newt asked curiously.
"I..rether not say." I say and look down and finish building the bed.
"But Y/n you can tell me I'm here."
"Fine he was forcing himself onto me and when I did not listen he threw me onto the ground my harm and hip is bruising cuz of it." I tear up not trying to think about it to much.
"Oh Y/n are you ok? Did he touch you anywhere else? Can I see the brusing?"
I show him the bruising. Newt hugs me and says "Y/n.... My love are you.... I'm so sorry that happened to you."
"It's okay" I say hugging back.

That night

Me and Newt head over to dinner and I see Will and I sist down. Will walks behind us and pulls my hair forcing my head to lean back and look at him. I grit my teeth together as he pulls my hair. Newt stand up and shoves him away from me. Will pushes Newt to the wall and gets really close to his ear and said "She will be mine one day and I will love her way more than you do and I'll treat her as my personal slave." I run up and shove Will off of newt. I pin Will to the wall and say
"Will if you don't want what happened to you earlier then I suggest not putting hands on anyone again." I push myself away from him and grab Newt's arm and walk out.

We walk to Newt's room and I sit on his bed and think to myself.
"My love.... Are you ok?"
I sigh "Yeah."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just...a little mad at Will."
"It's ok to be mad but let's get your mind off of things so.... Imma....do.....this!"
He says and basically tackles me onto the bed hugging me. I blush and giggle a little.
"Newt you really know how to make me happy."
"I know. Your my bloody girlfriend why wouldn't I?" He says with a smile and then kisses me and whispers "Good night my love."
"Good night." I say grinning and closing my eyes my hands going to his back and cuddling with him. We fall asleep peacefully. The bracelet I had on my wrist when I came up out of the box got caught on Newt's belt as we sleep making us stay close all night.