Ch.7 Confession Of Newt

(Y/n's pov)

I get my clothes and walk to the shower. When I walk over to the shower Newt calls my name
"Y/n wait.". He walks up to me and says
"I see you once back to work."
"Yeah I did the boys now just have to build my showers and door and when that's done we will add a bed and a closet." "I'm guessing you did better than the boys ever had." He laughed just a little bit.
"Galley said I did better than him so I'm guessing yes," I say sarcastically. Alby walks over and says
"little lady you got to get your shower cuz the boys will get  in, in about an hour."
" Okay, I was heading to the showers anyway." I smile.
Newt says "Oh, bloody hell, I'm sorry. I did not know. Okay, you get your shower and I will talk to you later." He smiles and then Winks at me.
I blush and say "Okay. See you later."

I make it to the shower and go under the water and let the water slow down my body. The water is cold but it's nice because it was a hot day today. I start thinking to myself about a lot of things the main topic being Newt. I know I told him I liked him but does he like me? Will I ever find out if he does like me? Will he ever like me?

I have been in the shower for 1 hour. I get out and get dressed. I walk out all happy and clean. I start walking and see Alby heading my way.
"Hi Alby," I say
"I was just about to get you out of the shower."
"Well, I'm out now." I checked.
"Well, you go rest some before dinner."
"Okay," I say happily.

I walk into Newt's room and I see Newt laying down on his bed sleeping. I go to shut the door but then I hear Newt in a tired voice say
"Where are you going princess?" I open the door back and say
"I thought you were asleep so I didn't know if I could walk in or not so I was just fixing to go and chill somewhere I guess."
"Princess I wanted to talk to you earlier. You could have just woken me up."
"Yeah, but I didn't want to wake you up I didn't want to bother you looked so... on second hand I'm not finishing that sentence well anyway it's time for the boys to take a shower."
"It is already"
Yes, Newt it is time and you can talk to me after you get out of the shower."
"Okay, fine I will talk to you later princess."
"Bye." I wink at him he blushes and walks off

Oh my gosh, why did I do that? Well, at least I was not lying.
I like Newt a lot and well I told him and all but I'm kind of sad because I don't know if he likes me... I doze off

Y/n's dream.

"Y/n wait" The good steps get louder
Someone hugs me and we walk for a bit.
Then we stop in a park and it's snowing, it's wet and cold outside.

"Y/n you know the questions you asked me earlier?"
I look up and don't see a face

"Yes"
"Y/n, I like you...."
The voice fades away

Knock knock knock*
"Y/n it's time for work you ready because we have an early shift today."
"You go on without me."
"Are you sure"
"Yes it sure"

I'm walking through a long hall with empty rooms.
Someone pulls me into the room.
"Y/n I'm sorry."

I wake up to Newt calling my name
"Y/n get up it's time for dinner."
"Okay." I put my shoes on and fell.
Newt catches me in his arms.
I blush*
"Thank you Newt you save my fall I small repay you dome way and somehow. "
"You don't have to princess, but just try not to fall."
"I'll try but I'm ready for dinner. Can we go now?"
Newt laughs "Yes let's go."

"Hi fry."
"Hi, pretty lady."
"We need to make a nickname for you to call me." I laugh
Newt looks at me "What about... The one he has for you now because it suits you."
I blush*
We go sit down and I greet all the boys Minho says
"Hey Shank what's new?" in a friendly voice
"Well Y/n told Newt she liked him before you left," Sally said
I felt hot and red so I put my head down on the table so no one can see my face. I can tell Newt was nervous because his legs were shaking.
"Newt you okay?"I whisper so no one else can hear me.
"Yes, princess I'm okay."
"Just checking cuz your leg is shaking and I want to make sure you are okay."
"Thank you, princess."
"No problem now it's nothing to worry about."
Newt asked, "Are you ready for your next job."
Gally is interested in my answer
"Yes, I am if it's as easy as today."
"Well guess what princess?"
"What."
"You with me tomorrow and I think it is easier than the building is. It's Track-hoe I don't run it but I help them all the time so I like it you should."
"Hopefully I do because I think I like a lot of things today when I had to go get vines I got tired and made a charge and child for like 10 minutes in the woods so I'm going to have to find the chair I built and bring it back up here to show you all."
"That's bloody amazing if I do say so myself."

After dinner, I and Newt walk back to his room and sat on the bead for a long period just thinking. Then I say "I had a dream"
"What was it about."
"Well a lot of stuff happened and I don't want to go into detail but it was with someone telling me they liked me."
"Oh yeah, Princess you know how you told me you liked me this morning?"
I blush*"Yeah, why?"
"Well, princess I have to tell you something. "
He blushes*
"What is it Newt?"
"Princess..., I like you too. From the moment I got you out of the box I've liked you and I told Gally I liked you and I got mad when he called you just a girl. I like you a lot. You are bloody amazing and so much more." I hug Newt.
Meet kissed the top of my head. I have a butterfly in my stomach. And I'm bright red.