"If you tell me one more fun fact i'm finding another holder." she groans. 

That threat shuts me up real quick.

Thankfully i wasn't in timeout for long because Alix turns the corner.

All i have to say is. Jaw. dropped.

Her hair still takes on its wild side but it's a great contrast with her green, puffy-sleeved shirt accompanied with a modest, black strap dress that you can see the shorts under.

My mouth goes dry as she gets closer. 

She looks up at me with that same bashful look she always has when talking to me and i think it's my turn to pass out.

"Hey Y/N.." she says nervously, hands fidgeting in anticipation.

"Hey- wow, you look.. gorgeous..." i say, star struck.

Am i drooling?

She laughs, relieved on my reaction to her outfit. 

"I wanted to look nice.." she clears her throat, "for you" 

Now it's my turn to overload, i knew this was a date but now i'm feeling 10x more nervous than i was before.

"W-well it definitely worked" i nervously joke. 

I hesitantly hold my hand out for her as a small blush coats my face.

Alix bites her lip to contain the smile forming on her face as she gently takes my hand. As if she were to squeeze too hard i would disappear.

We walk in to the zoo, hand in hand, i tried to pay for both tickets but Alix is incredibly stubborn. 

Something about 'date rules' or whatever. 

"Honestly- let me spoil you with my 2 cents." i say with an exasperated tone as if Alix just did the most unfair thing.

She side steps closer to me, "Nope! I asked you out so i have to pay! Dem's the rules." 

"Ugh, just you wait shorty.. just you wait" i tried to sound intimidating but it just made her laugh instead.

We spent an hour walking through the zoo, admiring every animal we see.

Hey they even had hyena's.

Alix's feet started to ache so i found a table to rest at while i went to find some drinks to relax with.

Alix huffed, "i forgot how big this zoo was" she says as she massages her ankles.

I chuckled as i handed her the drink, "Don't you skate everywhere?"

"Yes! key word- skate!" she enunciated, "skating is 10x easier than walking!"

I scoff, "I don't know about that, my calves still ache from last time." i exaggerate (not really though)

Alix smirks as she sips on her drink, "Guess you just aren't that strong after all" she shakes her head disappointedly.

I gasp, "You take that back" 

She looks away from me with a grin. 

I scoot closer, "I'll bench press you right here right now." 

She turns her head, scooting impossibly closer to me so that we're practically breathing on each other. 

"What if i let you." she teases.

The tension is incredibly strong. 

The world goes quiet around us and just as Alix starts to lean in someone calls out my name.