Chapter 6

"Taehyung I need you to watch over them for a minute. I want to check on Jungkook, okay?"

"Yeah sure" Taehyung said as he sat up a little straighter so he wasn't leaning into Seokjin's warm embrace anymore. Yoongi smiled softly at the younger one and patted his leg, and then he looked at the boy's left side to catch Seokjin's attention. 'Look out for him' the rapper silently asked and when Seokjin nodded, he knew that he got the message. Even though the eldest couldn't provide much help right now, Yoongi knew he could still rely on him. The 94-liners and Jimin needed to be protected since none of them could protect themselves, so Taehyung was needed to scare animals away if they were trying to come closer to them. But the boy himself wasn't 100% fit right now, but most of that wasn't a physical cause. The second youngest had done a pretty good job in the beginning as he took the lead before he found the hyung line, but everyone had his breaking point and Taehyung had reached his. Adrenaline was wearing off and fear and anxiety had taken over instead, leaving him vulnerable to panic attacks and that's when Seokjin could help. Despite not being able to use his legs, the oldest member could still watch the boy for signs of an attack and act upon it.

Yoongi stood up and walked towards the plane wreck. He had a nagging feeling in his stomach that something was wrong, but at the same time he couldn't really place it. Jungkook had gone inside for quite some time now, but not once had he come outside and that was odd. If he had found something, he would have joined them to give it to them, and if he hadn't found something, he would have returned to them as well. So why did it take so long?

"Jungkook?" Yoongi asked the second he stepped into the plane. Before the rapper received an answer, his eyes landed on a broken cabinet that looked like a part of the 'kitchen' area where the plane staff kept drinks and snacks. To his surprise, the cabinet was filled with bottles of water!

"Hey Jungkook, did you see this?" he asked a little louder and looked around to find the maknae. He almost got a heart attack when he found the boy sitting on the ground next to a open suitcase.

"Hy'ng, I - I found w'ter" Jungkook slurred and held a half filled water bottle towards Yoongi. The rapper frowned and knelt next to Jungkook. He didn't had a watch, but he was sure that at least 30 minutes had passed since the boy went into the plane to look for anything of use, and all he had found was an used bottle of water, even though he had found dozens of them the second he entered the plane?

"That's- , that's really good Jungkook" Yoongi said hesitant. "Did you found anything in the suitcases?"

The maknae looked at bit confused at the question but when he turned his head around to look at the things lying around him, he seemed to remember it again "I was l'king for snacks but th'n I found the w'ter. I wnna bring it to you b't..."

"But what?" Yoongi asked worriedly. He gently removed a lock of Jungkook's hair from his face so he could take a better look at his face and that's when he noticed the dried tear tracks. "Jungkook, did you cry?" he asked softly.

The maknae's bottom lip was starting to tremble dangerously and his slightly dazed eyes went to the entrance of the plane wreck. "I wnna bring the w'ter to you b't hyung was scr'ming. I didn't wnna dist'rb you"

"Oh Kook" Yoongi sighed and pulled the trembling boy closer in a tight hug.

"I'm s'rry, so s'rry"

"You didn't do anything wrong Jungkook. You did very well by finding that water" the rapper said, not mentioning that he found a lot more water in the front of the plane wreck after a few seconds instead of finding one bottle in half an hour. "Hyung is going to be fine. We needed to clean his wounds and that hurt a bit, but he's going to be alright. Let's bring the water to him now, shall we? It's really hot in here"