Chapter 5

It took some time but eventually Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook managed to get Seokjin outside to let him lay down next to the 94-liners and gather Jimin's unconscious body as well. To Taehyung's and Yoongi's surprise, Jungkook could carry the oldest member pretty well since Seokjin was conscious and able support himself a little bit but once he got to carry Jimin he was struggling a lot. He had almost dropped the 95-liner halfway because neither of the other two could support him since the second youngest was carrying Jimin's arm and Yoongi had his hands around the splinted leg.

"Let's not do that again" Taehyung panted after Jimin was lay down on the ground next to Namjoon.

"Absolutely agree" Yoongi nodded and whipped the sweat from his forehead. "Tae, can you help me with hyung's wounds?"

"Yeah sure"

"I - I will l'k for water 'r som-thing"

"Kook, sit down. Rest, we will take care of it when we're done"

"No I'm 'kay"

Yoongi sighed as he watched how the youngest stumbled back towards the plane wreck despite being told not to. But he also didn't want to argue too much with Jungkook since it wouldn't make a change. If he would sit down, he would never rest because he knew the kid couldn't sit still for a second. Not even when he wasn't injured. Taehyung however thought differently and was about to stand up to follow the maknae, but he was stopped by a hand on his arm.

"Let him be. Can you lift hyung's leg for me- oh wait let's fix you first"

"Hyung no I -" but the younger one stopped talking when Yoongi started to wrap his hands with bandages. It was smart exactly. He was limited to help the others because the skin of the front part of his body was basically shaved of, but now he could at least use his hands a little bit better once the skin was being protected by a layer of bandages. So he let the rapper carefully bandage both his hands as if he was going to box and thanked him before both of them could focus back on the oldest member lying in between them.

Seokjin was lying on his stomach so the back of his legs weren't touching the dirty ground underneath so the second oldest and youngest had a clear view on the wounds. It looked gruesome. Two deep cuts running just above the ankle, showing muscles and the white hard part that was seen in the middle was definitely bone.

"This will hurt" Yoongi warned while he soaked a gauze with disinfectant.

"Just do it" Seokjin mumbled and turned his head to look at Hoseok. The dancer was looking back at him with half-closed eyes, but he did manage to reach out his hand for the older one. Yoongi and Taehyung looked at each other and nodded before they started to clean the wound.

Seokjin screamed as soon as the first drop of disinfectant hit the first wound, but despite the pain he did a great job at keeping his leg still so the other two could continue.

"It's almost over, you doing so well"

"Just a little longer hyung"

And after 10 seconds, what felt like 10 hours, they decided that the wound had been cleaned enough so Yoongi got some new gauzes and skin tape and ordered Taehyung to lift his leg a little bit so he could wrapped the bandages around the entire calf. The second youngest also supported his foot as if he was afraid that it would fall off if he didn't support it as well.

"It's done hyung" Taehyung said to encourage him, but at the same time he knew that they weren't done yet. They still had to clean the other leg...

"Do you need a minute to catch your breath?" Yoongi asked

"No just continue" Seokjin muttered and clutched Hoseok's hand tighter in response. Taehyung looked behind Yoongi to watch if Hoseok's hand wasn't breaking by Seokjin's strength, but the dancer didn't seem to be too bothered by it. On the contrary, it actually looked like it was keeping Hoseok from passing out. The boy's eyes were closing dangerously every now and then, but every time the oldest squeezed, he opened his eyes wider again.