Paw Patrol: Puzzles of the Sphinx Pups

Start from the beginning

Sphinx Pup: I am Sphinx the Sphinx Pup, my family decided to sleep but we must've gone into a slumber for too long and our bodies cooled off and we were in limbo! Until her body heat reawakened me! (notices her family) Puzzler, Mystique? (places her paws on their chests and it they glow before the layer of rock breaks off revealing two more sphinx pups underneath)

Puzzler: (yawns) Dear?

Mystique: Mommy! (hugs her)

Sphinx: (feels her wings and pulls out a scroll) I knew I had it somewhere!

Hubcap: (notices) A scroll! Get it Ruff-Ruff Pack!

Sphinx: (raises her paw firing a magic beam at Hubcap)

Hubcap: (unable to talk) (surprised expression) (annoyed pouting)

Dwayne: (confused) Hubcap?

Sphinx: Just a magic riddle, simply solve the magic riddle or something else then he'll regain his voice!

Gasket: Any limits?

Sphinx: No limits unless we say so! Take as long as you need! Simply say show me the riddle any time you want to see it and when not is used if it vanishes but can be summoned at any time!

Hubcap: (annoyed pout)

Gasket: Hm? Very impressive! Sphinx right?

Sphinx: (nods) Also thank you for accidentally waking us up!

Gasket: No problem!

Mayor Goodway: Shoo, you naughty pups!

(Manticore and Sphinx pups crosses their front paws)

Mayor Goodway: I didn't mean you pups! Just the biker ones!

Magic pups: (eye rolls)

Gasket: Since Hubcap can't speak, I'd say I'm next to take charge!

Hubcap: (glares and shakes head)

Gasket: I'll take that as he doesn't mind! (snickers) Let's get going, Ruff-Ruff Pack! (leads the way out)

Dwayne: Coming Gasket! (follows her with Hubcap in the sidecar)

Gasket: (realizes) (looks back) Sphinx, wouldn't you owe me at least one favor?

Sphinx: What's that dear?

Gasket: (walks over and whispers something to Sphinx)

Sphinx: (surprised) Oh!

Gasket: (whispers) Also you can trust Mason, he's a good buddy to the magic pups!

Sphinx: (nods)

Gasket: Let's ride, Ruff-Ruff Pack!

Dwayne: What about Hubcap?

Gasket: We'll take care of that later Dwayne?

Hubcap: (glares at Gasket)

Gasket: Neither of us can understand what you're saying so a replacement leader is the next best choice!

Dwayne: I wonder what that riddle is?

Gasket: Okay, we can check it out! Show me the riddle!

(an illusion appears with a picture of an octagon next to a subtraction symbol followed by a triangle while ending with: what number does this equal to?)

Dwayne: (worried) Oh no! This seems hard!

Gasket: (counts the sides of both shapes) Hm? Eight sides on the first shape subtracting three sides from the second shape! Since it said a number, I'd say five!