"They came to my father a while ago, apologized and asked for help but my father just said they did nothing wrong to him....and as for help, there probably won't be any because it's all in my hands," I explained.

"Aoo..then why didn't you help them?"

"P'Peat....phi knows in the business world we cannot easily help and be helped, because those who help can change and be helped too"

"But..."

"Anyway... actually all my decisions are in phi's hands, if phi says yes then I'll do it but this is not included"

"Khruuubbb, I understand now so can you let go of my waist, I have to go to the office naa"

"Can't we be together a little longer?"

P'Peat couldn't possibly not understand what I was saying....so as soon as he heard what I said he immediately turned red....

"phi has to go to the office"

"But I need phi.... last night phi went straight to bed"

"But I'm afraid my salary will be cut"

More concerned about the salary than me?

"Who dares to cut phi's salary? Tell me I'll cut them off."

"Fort"

"phi...naa..."

"Hfftt...umm...I'll take the day off," he said finally.

"Then let's get started", I said.

"What? I'm just accompanying you."

"No...I don't want to...."

"Then I'll go to the office," he sounded sulking.

"It's not that I don't want phi to accompany me, I don't want to just sit like this let's do something fun"

"Crazy."

"so where are we going to do it?"

That face is getting redder and redder, I don't know when I started flirting with him even though he claims to be angry, but I can't believe I keep flirting with him...