happy halloween

today was ok

right now i am not trick or treating (because I'm lazy and also make myself sad and also being out in the cold sucks)

so here I am typing this horrible journal entry because I had an ok day

PE was ok 

first game we played the one with Crush 3 (aka This Kid)

so This Kid kept yelling Imbecile 1's name to try to make him pass to him (good tactic, respectable, I used it in basketball last year until the stupid child shoved me)

anyway then my team started calling imaginary fouls and then started fouling the other team (literally just Imbecile 1 and his friend.)

another game Imbecile 1 and his friend were saying that they were just a team of 2 (there were 6 of us on the team, I understand if they want to remove me from that number because I am actually useless and just walk around to look like I'm actually doing something for my grade.)

like bro???

and in the warmup I failed to catch 2 throws (because honestly I don't care enough about this stupid team to actually try) so Imbecile 1 goes "no don't waste anything on [insert my name here]."

the pe teacher was actually mad and she said "you have to pass to your teammates"

and Imbecile 1 goes "what do you mean, I literally passed to [insert girl's name] twice!!"

BRO IS ACTUALLY DUMB

also This Kid received a pass in the end zone and Imbecile 1's friend actually goes "that wasn't in!!!11"

and This Kid went "bro are you delusional??"

anyway pe teacher finally made them stop playing and she said "get off the field. get off the field, you're not playing"

and Imbecile 1 actually goes "what did I do??? bro that's crazy"

so they decided to be goal posts and "referees" and they started calling random fouls.

band was ok

Band teacher: You should tell your parents about your uniform weeks ahead of time rather than hours.

Trumpet child: *knocks over music stand*

Band teacher: Exactly.

anyway 2 older percussion children were doing pushups in the back and groaning (???) 

edit

also when This Kid was filling up his water bottle for some reason he was also washing his hands in the water fountain

also super weird but in band one of the pretty white girls was doing this jiggling and the white dude behind her was too

idk bro old people are weird