.•⦁ Attitude ⦁•.

Alternative title: Flustered X
Genre?: fluff (crack?)
Notes/prompt/idea: Video on YouTube :) sorry for not remembering the creator :/
Ship: Keralis x Xisuma (jokingly)

TW: None?
(tell me if I missed any?)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
•Third person POV•
"You are okay with it, I hope." Keralis nervously said to his friend. "It would just be funny to mess with them because they see us as parental figures."

Xisuma chuckled, "Of course I'm fine with it! There's no need to be so tense. Besides, I think this is a great plan."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Well, I think that I'm right, so I'm right! I don't care about your stupid warnings!" Bdubs called over his shoulder as he ran away from Keralis. He had a piece of dynamite in one hand, and a flint and steel in the other.

"Bdubs that definitely isn't safe!" The wide-eyed man yelled concernedly to the cheeky, childish man.

"I still don't care!" He shouted back as he continued running.
A second later, the sound of the tnt igniting reached the man's ears. Closely followed came a big boom that everyone close to the forest could hear.

In the spot the boom came from, a big crater appeared, with various items littered in the hole. The hollow was charred and smoked a little, filling the air with the sent of burnt grass.

In the middle of all that chaos sat a bewildered Bdubs.

The worried hermit came over in long strides. "Are you alright? I told you this would happen!" He rambled to his friend.

Bdubs's face was black with soot from the explosion, but luckily he wasn't hurt in any way.
"I still don't care about the warnings." And with that he walked away a bit embarrassed of himself.
He knew it was rude and he was sassing his 'parent' but he honestly didn't care.

Keralis planned a sever-wide meeting. Right then and there.

<Papa K> Sever meeting in 20 minutes. I expect everyone there.
<Mad Goat> But I'm super busy with some important redstone!
<Pesky birb> What redstone? That worries me.
<Mad Goat> That does not concern you.
<Papa K> Sorry Doc, but I've got an important new rule for you guys!
<Literal Undead> omw!
<GeminiSlay> Same!
<Mad Goat> Fine. But I'm gonna be a bit later. Might blow up if I don't add a few components.

Keralis smiled in satisfaction, pleased that he would finally be able to put his plan into action.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Grian sailed through the window of the community building, gracefully landing on the carpeted floor of the common room where they had meetings. He was later than Doc, but he quickly explained himself.

"I forgot the time!" He walked over to the sofa Mumbo sat on and plopped down next to him, head resting on his friend's arm. "Sorry!" He added smartly, seeing the glaring eyes Keralis gave him for forgetting his manors.

"So, now that Grian has finally joined us, I can tell you all why I called you here." Keralis started up as he looked over to the admin who was leaning on the wall next to him.

"I have a new rule for you guys!" He continued looking back to the group before him. They groaned at his announcement, not happy for yet another rule. They already had quite a few due to the fact they were often very chaotic, but they thought they had done quite well for some time.
They kept all the chaos to a minimum to ensure their admin got sleep at night.

"I know you're all unhappy about it, but it seems you need it." He glanced at Bdubs specifically, catching his guilty gaze.

"The rule is: when one of you starts giving me attitude..." He began and the whole room erupted into laughter. Why was there a rule for that of all things?!

Keralis carried on, "I will hit on X!" The whole room went silent. The enforcer had a shit eating grin on his face while the rest of the group was stone faced. (And Xisuma did his best to look shocked at his new rule.)

"But-" Someone tried to get something out before they were interrupted by Keralis.

"Hey there, sugar." His flirty tone sounding off to the hermits. Usually Ren was the flirty one... "I know you name is Xisuma, but can I call you mine?"

Xisuma blushed quite a bit, not having expected to be influenced by the flirt. Keralis smirked at his win. He understood now why Ren enjoyed this so much.

Tango had caught the glance Bdubs and Keralis had shared earlier and he knew something was up. "This is your fault, Bdubs!" He joked.

"Are you free tonight, cutie?" The revengeful hermit kept going, undisturbed by the various hollers coming up from the crowd.

X blushed harder than before and was pretty close to a tomato. Maybe he was a few shades of red off, but all the hermits would describe him as a fiery-red-tomato.

"X, I swear to the void. Stop blushing!" Etho shouted out above everyone else, which was quite unusual really, but it showed how much he hated this particular show. "You're only encouraging him!"

"I think I saw you on Spotify, you were listed as the hottest single."

This sent Xisuma over the edge, he was beet red, he didn't respond to anything anybody said after that.
Keralis decided he was done, and that the hermits had learned their lesson.

He grabbed the incredibly flustered admin and walked out of the room, pulling the man behind him, making sure to steer him away from anything he could potentially hit.

The hermits erupted into madness once again, all talking at once.
Joe came up to the front of the room to adres them, "Guys. Guys! GUYS!" He got their attention.

"I think we can all agree no one is ever sassing Keralis ever again." He said confidently.
Everyone nodded in unison, silently agreeing no one would ever even dream of it.

So, just like he had planned, and the hermits agreed, no one had an attitude toward Keralis quite often again.
Until a handful of people stressed about a project, then they all had to listen to flirty comments from Keralis to their admin. (Who definitely never got any work done those days.)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Shorter than usual but I like this one more than the other oneshot I wrote, so this is being put out first •^•