Hmmmm.... She started to think what are all the items she have to make the dinner .. suddenly an idea popped out..

Can I make kuzhi paniyaram? She asked with a smile ..

( it's an South Indian dish, appe)

Oh!!! Do you know how to make that? I heard about that dish and I'm basically not eating any normal dishes ... So I...

I know... It's easy only... I'll make that .. she said with all smile ..

So... It seems that my wife like paniyaram so much ...

Yes...yes .. I like that very much...very very very much... She said while extending her both hands like a kid .. he chuckled looking at his adorable wife and kissed her suddenly...

Enanga!!! She whined after he released her...

What?

Hmmm hmmm... Nothing.. she mumbled...

Come lets make that ..

Shanti ma will be there .. she is cleaning the kitchen.... She said

Shanti ma... He called her...

Sir... She came out from the kitchen...

Can you please leave the kitchen for my wife and me... We are having a work there .. he said...

She chuckled and said ok sir and left from there...

Why you are doing like this? What she will think?

She will think that we are having a good and romantic time for us... Now come silently with me... He said and carried her to the kitchen...

She let out a squeak while he picked her up suddenly...

Enanga!!! What are you doing? She said in horror...

Ssssshhhhhh.... You are short, even very short than me, but that's fine... But you are literally weighing like a school kid... You have to eat a lot healthy foods... What if you get tired easily?

She pouted and lowers her eyes while clutching his shoulders...

He left her after entering the kitchen... She breathed in relief...

I'll help you.. come... He said...

Parava ilainga... She started...

Come Meenakshi... He called her Sternly

She took the batter from the refrigerator and kept near the stove to get room temperature and took the essential vegetables..

While she was about to cut the onion, he snatched that from her...

I'll do the cuttings, come he dragged and made her sit on the stool and kept the onion in the chopping counter and took the wooden board to cut the onions... He chopped the onions finely while she watched him in amusement...

Next... She gave chillies, curry leaves to him and asked him to chop that.. then she grated the carrot without his knowledge as he is concentrated on his chopping..

Then she put a small pan on the stove and add oil...

Oi, what you are doing?

Tempering... then only it will taste good..She said and continued her work.. she added mustard seeds, after the popping sound came she added a hand full of channa dal, and little urad dal and fried that well and add the chopped onions, chillies and curry leaves... Once it turned into glass stage she added grated carrot and sauted for a minute and transferred the tempering to the idli batter and mixed that .. she already kept the appe pan on the stove to heat, so after adding the required oil she started to pour the batter in the appe pan and closed the lid..

Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( The melody that enchanted me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें