CHAPTER 27

A bit of smutty⚠️

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LUNA

I was so excited today as I made Dominic's favorite food; it was a simple chicken parmigiana. I wanted to surprise him at his office. Lately, he's been busy with work and with Anthony's trial. Actually, I wanted to give him my wishes because I won the basketball competition last Sunday.

I wanted him to consider forgiving Anthony. Despite the horrible accident he had with me, I already forgave him. He really needed therapy, too.

George and Beatrice also asked me a favor to tell Dominic to forgive Anthony. Anthony is their child, too. Both of them asked for my forgiveness because of their child's mistake. I couldn't resist it; they've been so good to me.

It was a bit of a trauma to be near him, but still, I had already forgiven him. I would let Anthony receive the sentence that he deserves; being forgiving didn't mean he was free from all his mistakes. I did hope Dominic would accept my wishes.

I brought Mads, Ethan, and both of their nannies to the penthouse so they could play together while I went to the Dominic office. I didn't tell him that I wanted to come.

"Hello, Mike. How are you?" I asked Mike when I arrived at Dominic office floor.

"Luna...! It's been a long time since I ever saw you. I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm good too... Shh... I want to surprise Dominic. Is he in his office right now?" I whispered to him.

"Sure, he is inside, though. It's noon; I will take a lunch break. Have fun with the boss." Mike winks at me.

I fixed my skirt, and today I used my old short pencil skirt that I usually used when I worked here; I knew he loved it so much. I knocked on the door.

"Mike, I did tell you I don't want to be interrupted," Dominic yelled.

"Excuse me, sir. I bring you your lunch." I immediately went inside.

His eyes widened toward me, and he smiled wickedly at my appearance.

"Do I still look good, just like a few years ago?" I asked him, spinning around.

"You look amazing, sweetheart. Come here, little wife. I didn't know that you'd come. If I know, I will wait for you in the penthouse."

I came and sat on his lap. "I want to surprise you, though. Are you busy right now? Earlier, you said you didn't want to be interrupted."

"Nope, I'm just tired, so much work this day, but when I see my dirty little wife, I feel my energy recharge. Did you purposely use this skirt to seduce your boss?" He muttered as his hand touched my thigh and pulled my skirt upward slowly.

This made me nervous as hell. I fluttered a lot. God, it was in the office, but I'm thrilled and even turned on by it. I felt his hot breath near my neck while his hand touched my panties. It made me shudder.

"Such a dirty little wife, do you often fantasize about being fucked by me in the office, sweetheart? Answer me."

Fuck... Yes... He really read my mind. How come he knew that sometimes I wonder how it feels?

"No. Never, Daddy." I lied, though; it was too embarrassing to tell the truth.

The next second after I said it, he bent me over his messy desk, and I felt his hand spank my ass hard.

"Aww."

"Don't lie to me, sweetheart. I know you want this; your underwear is soaking." He whispered in my ear while his hand slid down my panties, "I will ask again, did you fantasize that I fucked you on this desk?"