CHAPTER 5

DOMINIC

When I said I had a plan, it means for the next 7 days until the anniversary, I'm going to give her a glimpse or clue about what I wanted her to know.

Just like I said, it has been eight torture years for me to keep something from her. The secret makes me hold myself even harder nowadays.

I deserve some peace too, for myself. That doesnt mean I'm not happy about our lives. I'm happy about our life together; I swear it's just about my desire, my secret. I want her to know all about me, and I hope she accepts it.

I find myself at the exact moment when the burden of hiding the truth becomes more unbearable than confessing it. I keep feeling guilty and stressed, knowing that I've kept something from her. The biggest lie in my life.

I want her to know all about what I keep in the game room and also about my club. I want her to know it, but the scenario must be perfect. She must know it by digging it by herself, so I won't scare her away. I think the curiosity she has will be the perfect scenario.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LUNA

It has been 8 p.m. already, but there is no sight of Dominic coming home. I want to ask him to go to Upstage together. Pouted, I video call him.

"Hello, Daddy Dominic?" I pretend to be the kids, batting my eyelashes.

"Hahaha, what's wrong, sweetheart?" He laughs at my weird face and voice.

"Why are you not coming home yet?" I ask him.

"There is something I need to finish today, sweetheart. I think I will go home late." That's weird; he always goes home on time.

"Hmm. Alright then. The kids have already fallen asleep, and I called a nanny tonight. I want to go with Selene to Upstage, our favorite club. Is that ok?"

"OK, I will pick you up at the club after I finish my work. Don't drink too much."

"Yeah, thanks, husband!"

It has been probably 6 months since the last time I went to a club, and tonight Selene wants to introduce her new boyfriend. Being a mother makes it hard to socialize; mostly, our time is stolen by the kids.

I think after Dominic picks me up, I will ask him to spend a night at the penthouse. The last shower sex scene was hot. We need to improve our sexual lives. We usually do it in our room in this house. A bit boring, must I say? Suddenly, when we did it in the penthouse, I felt like a new spicy sensation.

I didn't expect him to come and fuck me in the shower.

I dress up and go to Upstage using an Uber since Dominic promised to pick me up. As usual, Upstage is a busy club. I never found a club that is always full of people like this. I'm sure the owner has a good amount of money.

"Selene...!"I see her sitting at the U-shaped table in the corner area.

"Damn, girl...!! Finally! You know I missed going to the club with you."

"You make me sound so old. You know I can't do it often because of my kids."

"Hahaha. Dang, I hope you spend Dominic's money a lot on hiring a nanny so you can enjoy your life. People said life starts in the thirties." She mutters.

Her point of view hit me hard. I married Dominic at 24 years old, gave birth to Ethan at 25, and Mads at 28. Despite losing my youth, I made the decision to marry Dominic. However, I'm immensely grateful to have them in my life, which is why, even though it's exhausting, I choose to take care of them on my own. Having kids is a big responsibility in life, though. I did hire a nanny sometimes when there was a special occasion, like tonight.