CHAPTER 19

Smut warning⚠️

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

DOMINIC

Morning comes again, and I wake up next to my beautiful wife, my love, and finally, she becomes my submissive too.

I don't expect how open-minded she is about this. If I knew she would be this open, I would ask her to become my submissive after we married, but everything in this life has a destiny.

Maybe destiny makes me wait for 7 fucking long years before I dare to tell her entirely.

Luna is still sleeping; yesterday she already went through a lot. I will let her rest today. I go outside our bedroom, walk to the kitchen, and cook breakfast. Jess and Lily already woke up, and I asked them to go home.

I will take care of the kids by myself. Being a father is a great experience anyone can have. Both of my kids ware just so adorable.

"Dad, where is Mommy?" Ethan asks.

"She is tired; don't wake her up, buddy. Come on, eat your breakfast, and I will drop you off at school. Madelyn, stop playing with your food."

"Sorry, Daddy." Madelyn pouts.

As Madelyn continued and finished eating, I help Ethan prepare his bag. Before I deliver Ethan, I put Luna's breakfast on the table along with a note.

She should eat and drink a lot.

*Switch to LUNA*

I wake up in the morning, and my body feel so sore, I look at the clock and realize it's 8 a.m. Holy shit...! The kids...!!

I hurriedly ignore my sore body, running out of the bedroom, but I find no one in here.

I see breakfast on the table with a note from Dominic.

I must deliver Ethan to school, and I must bring Mads to my mom. Please eat and drink this. I will go back home in an hour.

Thank God, I have a wonderful husband. I take a quick shower, then I sit on the chair and eat breakfast.

I open my phone and scroll through the Instagram post when suddenly I feel my tears fall into my hands. I start to sob as I eat my breakfast.

I don't know why I feel so sad right now. Fuck, my tears doesn't stop, even though I'm trying so hard. God... My heart aches like you know when you get dumped by your loved one.

"Sweetheart??" I see Dominic come alone from the door. "Are you alright?" He quickly hugs me tightly while I sob like a child.

"I-I don't know... why... I'm crying so bad right now." I try to speak.

"You probably experienced a sub-drop right now. It's a natural reaction of your body after play; your endorphins, which act as natural painkillers and provide a sense of euphoria, started to drop. That's why you're having an emotional crash." Dominic explains.

He carries me in his hands and brings me to the sofa. All we do was just cuddle, and he helps me calm down.

"Let's watch movies. I will take a day off to stay with you; after all, I'm the boss. I can take any holiday without being worried. I can't leave my wife alone, especially this time." The words he said makes my heart flutter.

"Alright..." I starts to calm down a bit, though anxiety still made me clingy to him.

We watch some light comedy movies to brighten up my mood. Dominic helps to feed me; he insists that I need to eat and drink so my mood will be better too.

How sweet of him to take care of me; this is what makes him so unbelievably perfect.

Where can I find a man like him—sweet, sexy, handsome as hell, cruel, dominating—give me my best orgasm? Any list you can add? Yeah, I'm so lucky to have him.

When the movie ended, I'm already calm. Dominic still sits and comfortably strokes my hair while I lay my head on his lap.

Out of nowhere, I get a good idea. What the fuck is wrong with my head? The dirty minds keep coming.

I get up, then lower my body to the floor and kneel between his legs. I give him a smirk.

"What are you doing, sweetheart?" He asks.

"Nothing, I just want to say thank you for taking care of me so nicely, Daddy." I open his pants. He doesn't stay still, though; he also helps me by lifting his hips so I can lower down his pants.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks again, making sure that I'm truly OK with it.

"Yes, of course, 100% sure, Daddy."

I hold his dick in my hand and start to stroke it slowly from the base. I see his eyes still looking at me calmly, like there isn't anything happening in there. How come?

So, I start to lick his dick with one motion from the bottom to his small slit. I teasingly suck a little on the head.

I keep my gaze on him, and I see his breathing start to increase as he continues to stay still and sit—trying to keep patience.

I take his length in my mouth, swirling my tongue. God... his dick doesn't even fit half in my mouth. But I'm trying here—I'm trying to please him, though.

I've been giving him a blowjob since we were married, but I never took it seriously. Usually, I did this only for foreplay.

Dominic's face starts to fill with lust as I keep my pace up and down, even though I'm only taking him half, not fully in my mouth.

"Take it deeper, sweetheart. Breathe through your nose." He demands.

I try to do it, but I gag. I try to relax and do it again and again. I hear Dominic groan every time I gag, taking him fully all the way to my throat. I hollow my cheeks and suck him while still keeping my head up and down.

"Fuck, sweetheart. I'm not going to last if you keep doing that."

I grin and tease him a little. I release his dick from my mouth with a pop sound as a show. Payback for cruelly holding my orgasm yesterday.

"What... Do you want me to punish you, sweetheart?" He says it desperately but still say it in a dominating tone.

I don't answer him and put his dick fully in my mouth again, sucking the life out of his dick.

Dominic's face twists in pleasure as I continue my pace, and then a moment later he finally comes in my mouth.

"Swallow every drop of it or I will punish you for your bratty behavior." He says.

I nod and swallow it then showed him my mouth. I can't hold it though, teasing him is fun.

"Good girl. I will let you pass this bratty behavior since you are still on sub drop." He put on his pants again.

"Thank you, Daddy, for not punishing me." I smile at him and then sit next to him.

I see Dominic also grin and shake his head as he saw my brat behavior. We both just spend our next hours giggling, talk a lot, and pick up the kids to go home.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧