CHAPTER 12

Sorry if there are any mistake with the tenses, since English is not my first language.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

DOMINIC

A few hours ago, I watched her from my CCTV app while went back home.

I saw a man touch her. I almost turned my steering wheel and drove into the club, but I saw her talking to that man, and that man went away, so I stayed on my way home.

I waited for her to return home, but when she arrived, I asked her where she was from, and she lied to me.

I couldn't hold myself anymore when I heard her lie to me about the sex club.

I'm very aware that she goes to my sex club and had fun watching the performance. I expected her to be honest and tell me what she saw, but she played games with me.

That was the moment when my dark emotions came over.

Since she wants to play games, I will willingly accept this game, sweetheart. Let's see how far you hide this until you can't lie anymore.

It will be fun, especially when she finally knows everything.

I gave her a glimpse of what would happen in the future if she finally discovered everything about me. She passed out.

It'd been so long since I did this; this feels therapeutic—a kind of stress relief for me.

She seemed to enjoy it; no fear detected, and even she fell asleep peacefully now. I cleaned her body and then followed her to sleep.

I think I know what I should do for the next movement.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

I woke up at 5 a.m. and went into the kitchen. Cooking is actually one of my secret hobbies. I used to love cooking alone in the morning. After getting married, Luna took over, and she said she wanted to cook something for me. Well, yesterday night she was so exhausted, she even didn't wake up when I moved from the bed, so let me cook this time.

I make a complete English breakfast set for everyone in the house.

My phone suddenly rings.

"Yes, Gabriel? You know this is 6 A.M., right?"

"Sorry to disturb you, bro; I think I know who touched your wife last night."

"Who is he?"

"It's your brother, Anthony."

"Alright, thank you for helping me investigate it."

Damn it. I hope my audit team will give me an excellent result today, so I can arrest him. Payback, brother, payback...

Jess is the first person who woke up after I finished cooking.

"Jess, I need to go into the office right now. I'm afraid I can't deliver Ethan to school. Can you wake Luna after I go?"

"Alright, Mr. Campbell, I will let her know."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

*Switch to LUNA*

"Mrs. Campbell, wake up. It's 7 a.m., and Mr. Campbell can't deliver Ethan today. He went into the office early." Jess's voice wakes me up.

Fuck, my body is hurt, and my muscles are cramping. It feels like you go into the gym, force it out, then regret it the next day, but I never slept so well like this after having kids. Even if Jess isn't waking me up, I'm definitely still sleeping. I hurry to the bathroom, take a quick shower, and deliver Ethan to his school.