CHAPTER 9

DOMINIC

What the fuck is Anthony doing? How dare he talk to Luna without my permission?

One year ago, he stole my submissive. I let him have her, but not this time. Luna is my precious, not my submissive. She is my girl and my future wife. I couldn't let him steal her.

I go to the garden use the other way and approach them from behind. I clear my throat.

"What are you doing with my baby brother in here, sweetheart?" I ask her.

"God...! You scared me... I'm just accepting his invitation; he said he wants to take me touring around your house." She jumps from her seat.

"Yeah, brother, you disturb our conversation, though. Don't scare the pretty lady, can you?" Anthony replies.

"Go away, Anthony. She is my responsibility; I will take her walk around."

"As you wish, brother. See you again later, darling." He takes Luna's hand and kisses it.

The rage of anger fills my head. I want to kill him sometimes, but since he is still my little brother, I can't. I grab Luna's arm and bring her inside.

"D-Dominic! Please slow down! What's wrong with you? My arm hurt."

I slam her body into a wall. "Ouch...!" She yells.

"Don't you ever talk to my brother again. Do you understand?"

"But why? I don't understand. Why are you so angry? Are you jealous?" She asks.

"Yes! I'm jealous; I don't like it when other men talk to you. You are mine."

That's it; I said it. I never say I'm jealous of anyone. Fuck, she really fills my mind. I see her giving me a shy smile, and then she hugs me.

"I'm yours; I never have any other feeling for any man that approaches me. I promise to ask your permission next time if any man approaches me."

She literally makes me speechless now. How come a shy girl, not even my submissive, not even knowing anything about me, still made me love her?

"I love you." She whispers.

"What? Can you repeat that again, sweetheart?" I smirk.

"I love you." Her face is red now. She buries her face in my chest.

"Well, I love you too, sweetheart." I grab her cheeks and kiss her.

"Let's go back to the ballroom. I believe the charity event will start in a moment."

As we enter the ballroom, I hold her firmly. Just in time, when I take a seat next to Luna, Anthony takes the other seat next to her. I glare at him. Fuck you, brother.

"Well, this seat seems empty. Hello, again, darling." Anthony says.

Luna keep silent and looks at me. I see Anthony's hand trying to grab her hand.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend, brother, or I will stab you with a fork."

"Chill out, bro; she is pretty. Can I have her? Just like the previous girl, you gave me for free."

"Not this time! She is mine, mine only!" I slam the table until everybody stops talking and looks at us.

"Dominic! Anthony! Behave." Father replies.

"Sorry, everyone." I apologize to the guest and my parents, then I hear Luna talk to Anthony.

"So sorry, Anthony, I'm not a girl to share; my heart belongs to Dominic only. So please keep your hands away from me. Please stop making trouble. The charity night will start."

My... good girl—that was one of many reasons that I like her. She knows her place. After that, Anthony keeps silent and follows the event nicely.

Flashback end

I believe Anthony is behind this tragedy. I just need proof so I can pay the police to release a restraining order. Payback for my little brother.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LUNA

So, this is Thursday night. I called Dominic, and he said that he couldn't come home again today. There was a tragedy at the construction site. I saw it on television too.

This is good. So good.

Perfect execution to meet the owner of the club and make a card to get through. Please, God, give me luck today. Huh? I'm not supposed to pray to God for begging to go inside a sex club. What the fuck?

I'm just curious—too curious about it. So tonight, I do my best to dress up, hoping my dress code will impress the owner of the club enough to give me that card pass.

Jess is finally coming. She always come at 8 p.m. when my kids are already asleep.

"Good evening, Mrs. Campbell."

"Good evening, Jess, I'm so sorry for asking you again tonight."

"That's okay; I love the money, though. Hahaha. Have a great night, Mrs. Campbell."

"Okay, see you."

I drive myself again to the club. Gosh, the club is so full again. I go inside directly to the stairs, which are guarded when I arrived. There are two of them; one of them is called Josh based on the name tag.

"Hi again, Josh. Can I meet the owner tonight?"

"I'm so sorry, ma'am, but the owner is not here today."

"So, I can't pass through? Can you call him, maybe, and ask? Maybe he can send you some permission paper or something, so I can sign it digitally and get his approval online."

"Let me try," Josh calls the owner again.

"Good evening, sir. Yes, the girl from yesterday came again and asked about the permission pass. Can you send me the digital version so she can sign and get your approval?" Josh mutters.

"Alright, sir. I will do it. Yes, sir." He shut off the phone.

"Here, ma'am, you can sign in here, and you are good to pass."

Josh shows me the digital permission pass. I sign it, and here we go, everybody. Shit, this makes me nervous.

"Before you go inside, you must use this, ma'am. Tonight is a special night of the month when we do this masquerade party. So, anyone can meet others without knowing his or her identity." Josh gives me a white lace mask.

"Okay, so no one will know me?"

"Yes, correct, and here, use this bracelet. Enjoy your night, ma'am."

Lucky for me. Not even Selene or Gabriel can't identify me. This is so good.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧