CHAPTER 14

Trigger warning: contain sexual assault.⚠️

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LUNA

Dominic's words keep echoing in my mind. Prepare your body for the night. Damn...! Please go away!

He is still playing with the kids in the playground while I take a blissful massage that he ordered for me. He knew how tired I am. My muscles feel so relaxed now.

It's almost 6 p.m. right now. After the therapist finally finished, I go into my room to change clothes, but the lights go off.

"Shit, it's so dark. Dominic??" I call him from our room.

One, twice, still nothing. The electricity shuts down. Even I can't turn the light on, and I don't know where the flashlight is.

Oh. I forget I have a flashlight in my phone, though. Just when I unlock my phone, I feel a rough hand close my eyes.

"Dominic?? Stop it, it's not funny!"

"Who said I'm Dominic?" It's the last sentence that I hear before I pass out—someone hit the back of my neck.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

I wake up in a dark minimalist room, still in my massage robe, only using the previous bikini inside. Shit...!

Did someone kidnap me?? I attempt to move my hands, but they're tied behind me, and so are my legs tied to the chair.

I look around and see nothing; the room is just a plain room with a wood floor and wood walls. A lot of boxes are stacked in every corner of the room.

No. no. no. This can't be real... I don't understand; I don't have any enemies...!

"Hello??? Please release me; I don't have anything...! I think you kidnapped the wrong person." I shout, hoping someone hear me.

I've trying it for the next 3 hours until someone finally go inside. My throat is so dry. I want to drink. Fuck.

"Who are you??? Why are you kidnapping me?" I ask.

"Well, hello, darling, or should I call you sweetheart?" He comes forward to me.

"Anthony?? What are you doing to me? Why are you kidnapping me??"

My eyes are wide open when I see Dominic's brother. It has been almost 7 years since I last saw him; the last moment I saw him was when I married his brother.

"How do I say it? My brother's wife went into his sex club without telling him. Do you remember? We both met at the performance." Anthony blurts.

What the fuck?? He was that stranger who approached me. Wait a second... Does that mean Upstage is OWNED by Dominic??? God...! I can't believe what I hear right now. I mean, is this for real??

"What do you mean about his club?? How do you know I went there without telling Dominic??" I ask him.

"I've been watching you." He answers me, "All this time, you don't know about Upstage?? Upstage is his club. So it's true; the rumor is true; my lovely brother keeps his wife innocent and pure. Tell me, is he too busy with his work until you went into his exclusive sex club? Are you sex-deprived?" He continues.

This is so shocking. Does he stalk me all this time?

How should I answer him about the club thing?

I was only curious because I wanted to know about Dominic's past, not because I wanted to have sex with someone else.