CHAPTER 7

LUNA

After playing with Mads and Selene, I picked up Ethan and brought them into the penthouse. Selene also went to work.

Dominic built a huge playground on the second floor of the penthouse since our house doesn't have any more space. Every week, once a day, I come here with the kids. I don't want to make them bored, so I decided one day a week would be perfect.

While the kids are playing around, I'm kind of curious about what Selene told me earlier. She said that Upstage has an intense sex club. It's not an ordinary sex club. She didn't want to tell me all the details, but she asked me not to go there. Selene said that it can shock me when I go there, but I am also super curious right now.

I can't stop thinking about it. Also, I keep wondering if my husband goes in there. Did he have sex with other girls other than me?

But then I realized Dominic always comes home on time. I don't think he cheats, but I'm curious about his past; I'm pretty sure he was a member, too.

Yesterday, he said that he could ask the owner to get me permission. That's enough proof he was a member; he knows the owner of Upstage.

How many girls did he touch in the past?

It's just the past. Forget it, Luna.

But curiosity is the lust of the mind, said Thomas Hobbes.

I couldn't deny that I wanted to know about it, even if it would hurt knowing the truth.

How do I get in there without him knowing? I want to ask Selene, but she won't help me; she forbids me to go there. Should I ask Gabriel? Hell no. Selene would be upset.

The only one who could help me was my husband. Still, I don't want him to know that I'm interested in that exclusive club. What will he think about me if he knows I am interested in going to a sex club? Let me plan something. I'm sure I can go in there without him.

I just want to see what activity they do inside, and then I will pursue my judgment about that.

It's lunchtime; I should text Dominic to have lunch together; the kids will be very happy.

Me: Dear Mr. Campbell, I bought lunch for you in your penthouse. Come and eat me.

Send.

Shit...! Typo.

Me: I mean, eat with me!

Dom: I will be delighted to eat you out, though. Alright, sweetheart, I will go up now.

Dirty, dirty-minded. One word was mistaken, and the whole sentence has a different meaning. Lately, he always makes me have a dirty mind.

I prepare our lunch, call the kids, and see Dominic come inside.

"Daddy...!" Both kids are so excited.

Aww, the best feeling in the world is seeing your husband become a dad. His expression is gentle, happy, and stress-free when he is around the kids.

"I won't go home tonight; there is some problem with the construction site. I will check it, then go sleep in here." Dominic says this to me and the kids.

"Can I sleep here too, Daddy?" Ethan frowns.

"Can't, buddy, sorry... Daddy will be super busy. I can't read you a book tonight, but I promise that after this problem is finished, we will have fun together. Be a sweet boy and stay at home with mommy, okay?" Dominic explains.

"Huft, okay, Daddy."

"Alright, I think I don't have any plans tonight; I will stay at home with the kids," I say, dissatisfy.

Remember when I said he seemed weird? Yeah, he never had any problems for the last almost 7 years. Why does he get into that trouble now?

I hate this trust issue. Thanks to me and my brain, which keeps curious about sex clubs all day, now I have some thoughts about Dominic having an affair.

I know I must be more truthful about my feelings, but some possessive people don't end well in a marriage relationship. I want to ask him blatantly about everything. My heart wants it, but my mouth says a different word.

This is bad. Wait a second. If he doesn't come home tonight, will it be perfect to execute my plan?

I don't have a plan yet, but trying to go there will get me to take a peek and plan it.

I should call Jess for tonight.

This is such a good opportunity. He will be busy at the office and construction site while I try to go to Upstage's exclusive club.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The kids are already asleep, and Jess will help me watch them. Of course, I let Jess sleep too, but just in case my kids awake, she will wake and help to put them back to sleep.

She is a great nanny; both of my kids love her. Sometimes, when I need to go on special occasions, she will help me.

I put my make-up on, wear a mini sequin halter dress, and tie my hair into a high ponytail. This is a new dress that I bought the last time I went shopping with Selene.

Perfect for tonight.

Let's go...~

I drive myself to Upstage and go inside the club. As far as I see, I don't see Selene or Gabriel; I guess they are downstairs.

One drink never hurts. I sit at the bar, seeing people chatting and dancing, but my gaze stays when I see the stairs to the exclusive club. The stairs are almost hidden, you know, and since Upstage is always full of people, I never noticed them.

There are guards. How can I pass through?

I think I have something; let me try this. I come to the guards.

"Card?" he asks me.

"My friends bring it inside, Selene and Gabriel; you know them, right? Yesterday, I forgot my card in her house."

What a lousy excuse.

"No card, no pass."

Shit, I can't pass, and I can't call Selene either; she will immediately know my presence.

"How do I make a new card? Can I meet the owner today?"

"Wait a sec." He calls someone on his phone. "Yes, boss, someone wants to meet you. She wants to make a new card."

"Ok, boss." He hangs. "Sorry, ma'am, the owner can't meet you right now. Try to come back tomorrow."

Bad luck, Luna, bad luck. I guess I will go back home.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧