CHAPTER 22

A bit of smutty⚠️

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LUNA

Damn...! My body is sore.

Last night was rough as fuck. I even couldn't stand my sleepiness after Dominic fucked me hard; I was so tired last night.

God, I think I must say goodbye to the 'gentle husband' images. He is wild now.

There is no point in hoping he will be gentle in bed anymore.

I'm curious about the story of Dominic's performance at the club and also about Ava. Why did she come to the charity event? I want to ask Dominic about the story between them, but he has already gone into the office. Ethan is at school while I stay at home with Madelyn.

How about if I call Selene and ask her to hang out at the club tonight? I want to know all the details, especially that detail about how Dominic was so good at becoming dominant. Hmm... I should ask Dominic for permission.

Me: Daddy, can we go to the club tonight?

Dom: Sure, sweetheart. I will pick you up at 6 p.m.

I need to call Jess and Lily—I love Lily; she is younger than Jess, but Madelyn loves her. She could handle that feisty little girl. I hoped for a gentle daughter, yet God gave me a daughter with a critical attitude—just like her mom.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Jess, Lily, please take care of both of them. Thank you for helping me tonight," I say to both of them when I see Dominic's car already in front of our house.

"Goodbye, kids. Mommy needs to go with Daddy for a while, be a good boy and good girl, and play with Jess and Lily, alright?" I hug both Ethan and Mads.

"Goodbye kids, Daddy wants to borrow mommy for a while, okay?" Suddenly, Dominic approaches us and hugs both of the kids too.

"Goodbye, Mommy, Daddy; have fun." Ethan responds.

"Bye, Mommy, Daddy." Madelyn run away, as she can't wait to play with Lily.

Ethan is really a sweet boy. He is so understanding, just like his dad.

Dominic holds my hand to the car, and we go into Upstage. When we arrived, Dominic takes me to his private VVIP room upstairs, which is usually where we go every time we dated back then.

"Where are Selene and Gabriel?" I ask him.

"Probably at the sex club. Why? Do you want to go there? Does my dirty little wife want to watch a performance there?"

My cheeks blush every time he says that. Dirty little wife. Those words, though, makes me throb down there.

"Y-yes I want to go there, Daddy. Can I? I want to meet Selene."

"Let's go then, sweetheart."

Dominic takes me downstairs, where his sex club is located. He gives me the black bracelet. He also uses the same bracelet. We both go inside, and he escorts me into another VVIP room, but this time, the room is full of wide, transparent glass, and I can watch the performance from this room too.

"Can people see us?" I ask Dominic.

"Nope, I made this glass one way. People can't see what we are doing inside, but we can see them from here."

Damn, this is the perfect room to stalk people. What does it feel like to be fucked in here while people are walking around?

I'm kind of jealous of every girl that he took into this room. It's just the past, I know, but still, even though he is mine, I want to know every detail about his past. Deep down, I'm a jealous bitch when it's about my husband.