Chapter 1

And to cope up with anger... I had to do this..

Warnings... This story is filled with disturbing content... Like torture, bullying, violence, sexual assault, self harm etc... Read at your own risk.

Hazel P. O. V.
Writing down in my diary with my vision blurry... I hate this... I hate this all... It's like... I am a completely different person... My mom died... My step-dad became abusive... 3 months... These 3 months are dreadful... Much more dreadful than mom's death...

Death is must... No one will live forever yeah... So i coped up with it... But... I can't... I can't handle this anymore... Waking up with my aching body is the worst..

The day mom died... I found out that the person I called dad my whole life is not my actual father.

I remember my mom's last words..

Baby... Find... Your... Father... Fabiano William Wilson... He... He will protect you... I know... I... I'm suffering because... I... I cheated on him... Don't trust Brian... Be armed... Do not hesitate to kill him with he did anything inappropriate... Please baby... Run if he tried to sell you... Hide my money jar... Keep saving... And run when you have enough... I renewed your passport... You have to go to... Italy... Okay?...and if you failed... Do anything and find my diary... Okay... It... Still have Fabiano number... I don't know if it works... But it's worth a try... And... A... Secret phone in my cupboard... Never let your step father find it... Okay..?... I love you princess.
And then she was lifeless.

And if only I had the chance... My step dad is involved in a gang... He have the police under control.. No matter how much i try... I can't escape from US... I don't know what to do... I'm tired... I still don't have enough money... The secret phone is with me but no charger.. The number is with me but how am I supposed to contact... My dad?

Brian is always at home... He's there when I come back from school... Well I just give my finals and the result is out but of course my father don't know... Yes he's letting me study... Because... He have to sell me off... And they want someone who is... Not illiterate..

I looked at the money... Just some more... And I'll be out.

I have no friends in school... Only ever had one... Savio Mark Blake... The only person who cared... But... He moved away... He tried to take me... He tried everything but failed... I guess... I have to always stay here and be abused and be... Sold...

I.... Just wanna be safe.... Please dad... Save me...

Renesmee P. O. V.
Waking up for college is my least favorite thing... Well simply cuz I'm lazy... But it's more hard to get Kate up for college... She hates it... And her health issues doesn't support her well.

I'm in 1st year of college... With Lucas and Kate... But we have different classes... I choosed Medical... Lucas choosed Humanities and Kate choosed Engineering.

I got ready for college... The uniforms are cute... It have a blue skirt... White shirt and a blue coat and for boys... A blue coat and blue pant and ofcourse white shirt.

Wearing my long socks that reached just above my knees and my shoes... I tied my hair into a ponytail before going to Kate's room... She was up... Thankfully.. And using her mobile... Probably writing another chapter of her awesome story.

Kate... Stop using wattpad and get ready... We even have to eat breakfast.
I said... She rolled her eyes...

You go Nes... I don't wanna eat anyways... I'll be down soon.
She said... Today is Monday... The only day dad joins us for breakfast... Kate don't like having breakfast but is forced to by our brothers anyways... But on Mondays... She do everything to avoid it.