chp. 50

FOR YOU

The teacher narrowed his eyes at the student, deadpanning before he pulled out a piece of chalk from his desk drawer

The teacher narrowed his eyes at the student, deadpanning before he pulled out a piece of chalk from his desk drawer. "What is it? It's not urgent, right?"

The female student flicked her head to Eunjin, making eye contact for her. The Jeon then stood up from her seat with her phone in hand. As soon as she made it to the front of the class, she showed the teacher the Instagram post.

The male teacher's jaw dropped.

"Are you sure this isn't just a movie screen shot or something?" He asked the shorter student, taking the phone into his hands.

"I mean look at that. What movie is that realistic?" Eunjin answered, emphasising the 'that' when she spoke. The other students began getting out of their seats and surrounding the lecture table - leaving Jihye, who sat at the back, alone and distant.

"I will be heading to the office. Students, stay put." The teacher announced while he pulled out his phone to take a photo of the Jeon's screen before exiting the classroom.

"Kim Junseo must be psycho. Who even is that girl?" A female student asked.

"I don't know. But, I feel really bad for her family." Another student replied.

Before Jihye knew it, police began to gather at the school - pulling a few of his friends out of classes for inspection. She wondered what her best friend, or her soulmate, would think of this situation.

While the teacher wasn't inside the classroom, she secretly pulled out her phone and texted her team.

WAYVVVVV

Hyejiz
Guys
Apparently Kim Junseo posted a picture of the head from that day
when nct came over

Yangx2
Oh my gosh what
No way

dejuuuun
Hold up let me check
I gotta find his acc first

Hyejiz
But I think his acc is private

dejuuuun
Are u doubting me rn
Yk I got this
[Image attached]

Leader Kun
Wow really
He must have a plan if he did that

Sicheng
I dont think he will
Bc without his brother, he rlly has no power

10/10
Lets not say that
The worse could happen

henbawkbawk
DAMNNNNNN
That guy is crazy

Leader Kun
Alright kids lets talk about this when everyone is back
I'll call Taeyong about it

Hyejiz
Can u pick me upppppppp
I dont think were gonna have class anyways
Everyone is stressing over the police

Leader Kun
See i told u
U shouldve stayed home
Sicheng pick her up

Sicheng
Okayyy

Hyejiz
THANK UUUUUUU

"I called Taeyong about it and he said that a few students from Haechan's class found out about it too." Kun informed, chewing on the Chinese peanuts at the kitchen island.

"The school seems to be making a big deal out of it." Ten said while pulling out a can of cola from the fridge.

"Ten, to us it doesn't seem like a big deal but to them it probably does." Hendery joked.

"Let's just pray we don't get involved." The female Park stuck out her hands in a praying motion and leaned her forehead to her hands, squeezing her eyes shut.

The other members nodded, gathered in the kitchen; "Taeyong seems to have a plan. Let's not worry too much- yet." The leader announced and the members began to leave the kitchen with their snacks or drinks in hand.

They both promised each other to meet up during later in the day, however, the station was still busy and packed with people returning from work.

"That sucks." Jihye sulked, sliding her body down to the ground while leaning towards the brick wall that displayed all their artistic abilities and emotions.

"Oh well. We can wait until the people die down." Donghyuck reassured - disappointed because she was disppointed, taking a seat on the floor as well, eyes raking over the footsteps of strangers that walked by like a passing blur. The Lee could feel the stare of his soulmate beside him, he faced her, "What? Is there something on my face?"

"Beauty." The Park sang playfully, watching as the male smirked at the compliment. "Joking."

"Aren't I supposed to be the flirty one?"

"Yeah, 'Darling'." Jihye imitated, swaying her head to the side and etching a smile onto her face. The male poked his tongue to the inner flesh of his cheeks in embarrassment, looking away from his soulmate. "Anyways, what song are you performing for the festival?"

"Hm. I don't know yet." He shrugged.

"Boring." The female Park scoffed, crossing her arms as she sunk back into her seated position.

"You can wait. It'll be a surprise. Are you going?" Donghyuck questioned.

"I don't really want to go. But, Haewon wants to so I might-"

"For Haewon and for me too. You need to support me." The Lee interrupted, a grin growing onto his lips as he faced the female.

She chuckled lightly. The way her eyes crinkled when she smiled, such a pure heart for his criminal mind. He then lifted his fingers and held her chin, making her face him back. This situation reminded them of the day where they both kissed for the first time, taking them back to their true soulmate occurrences.

He slowly leaned down and observed as his soulmate was flustered but still closed her eyes. But, all of that just for forehead peck?

Jihye span her head back around to avoid teasing but this time, he took hold of her chin again and leaned down. Their noses were slightly touching until the Lee tilted his head to the side and pressed his lips onto hers.

The Park moved her black hat to cover the side of their faces from the public, attaching her lips back to his. Their lips moved in sync, dancing romantically in the station, underneath the graffiti artworks hidden as stars.

IM LITERALLY SO PISSED BC I WROTE LIKE OVER 1000 WORDS FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THE WHOLE THING GOT FUCKING DELETED WU9HFSDJNKOHUWFEJHUWOFJN i literally got so mad and had to rewrite the whole thing but it wasnt as good as the first time W=-EHFDSUPNCJ

Also whats 100 divided by 2? 50!!!!!! Nearly the end of this book 😭😭