chp. 39

MY FIRST AND ONLY

"Breathlessly, I want you." GETTING CLOSER, SEVENTEEN

After a fun and exposing game night, all the members went back to their respective rooms early in the morning - the beginning of Sunday

Donghyuck quickly washed up and headed to his bed, already feeling his eyelids drop as he tumbled onto his comfortable bed. Turning off the lights of the lamp next to him, he closed his eyes and fell into a deep state of rest.

The large field of a mix of golden and powdery sound surrounding his lonesome figure. The sound of waves rhythmically rising and falling. The scent of the salty chlorine filling his noses as he looked around in confusion.

Where was he? An empty beach?

His dark hair following the direction of the wind. He was dressed in a navy blue knitted jumper over a white button-up shirt, paired along delicately with beige pants. His orbs raked over the ambience of the place. No one was there with him, just a lonely male with his feet sunken in the wet sand.

His perception was sparkly, a few grains of rainbow spots and a blurred view of the scenery.

Looking towards his right, he made eye contact with a familiar female that seemed as dazed as he was. His vision was blurred due to the heavy wind, unable to full recognise the female.

She wore a long light blue blouse over a black top with a favourite pair of blue jeans. Her long blonde hair flowing with the wind as they stared deeply into each other's figures.

Walking towards him, her soft feet pattered against the serene sand that blanketed the whole space, fading into the blue waves.

Their distance grew shorter, the only two people who were found to be at the beach. The sound of the wind flowing and the waves swishing by, the Lee identified who that female was.

"Jihye?" He mumbled under his breath, the soft tone slipping out of his lips. His eyes drifting over her face, recognising the dominant mole on her nose.

"Donghyuck?" She matched as their figures grew closer and closer.

Silence fell over the two, as if they were main characters in a book.

"We're soulmates." They spoke at the same time, the expressions rested with a sense of passion and intensity.

Donghyuck's eyes shot open, revealing himself to the darkness that loomed over himself and his bed.

He knew that Park Jihye, the ace of WayV was a possible candidate for his soulmate. And the night before shown that the soulmate effects were getting to the two of them.

But did they ever really feel a strong sense of love and affection for each other?

This dream proved that it was fate. They were bound to fall in love.

Inhaling and hastily getting out of his bed, he threw a blue hoodie over his warm body, slipping a few protective tools into his socks and quietly exiting the base. Trailing through the empty and dark hallway, contrasting to his dream, he silently left through the front door.

He made his way to a motif of his progressing life, as a soulmate of someone else.

The station was empty, only a few other people waiting for their trains to arrive, one their phones or on the verge of sleeping.

Looking through the near empty station, running and stopping regularly to look around his surroundings. His body was no longer tired, he was in attempt to find someone - to find his soulmate.

His operating body paused, halting in his sneakers as he accidentally bumped into someone while walking a few steps back.

Turning around to apologise, they both locked eye contact.

She was breathing just as heavily as him, a few blonde strands of her hair sticking to her sweaty face as she drifted her eyes across her figure, she succeeded in finding the one person who was familiar to her.

Their bodies were less than a centimetre closer to each other.

"We're soulmates-"

Ruthlessly, the Lee was pulled into his first kiss. By the hoods of his jumper, he was forcefully leaned down to reach the shorter female.

Kissing her back, their lips clashing onto each others, the contact of their soft lips.

Gang members having their first kiss? It wasn't for a mission. It was their true love. Their true soulmates.

Donghyuck wrapped his hands around the Park's waist, holding tightly the fabric tshirt that she threw on. Did she have the same dream as him?

Their heart beats pumping against each others body, the place was filled with the tension that their dancing lips held at that moment. Donghyuck lifted his dominant right hand to the side of her face, caressing her soft cheek as they never broke from the kiss. He tucked her light, loose hair behind her ear, fingers gliding across her silver earring.

Jihye lowering her hands from his hood and resting them on his shoulder, their noses touching before they tilted their heads in different directions to continue.

Starting first, but pulling away first - the Park let go of his shoulder, setting back flat onto her feet as she lost herself to his glowing orbs, glimmering at the sight of him.

"You even wore a blue jumper now." She whispered breathlessly, her breath hitting the soft skin of the taller male.

I'm sorry I can't write good kiss scenes ffs 😭😭😭