chp. 8

BAIT

Each member rapidly got into their positions, after entering through the back door

Night had seemed to loom over the empty and huge garage. There were two levels, a quadratic balcony in the middle and unstable yellow railings. A few rooms were at the bottom floor, but the door seemed to be locked. You could hear every echo on every step - the members had to be careful. Luckily, the soles of their shoes were designed to not make a sound when walking or running.

Hyeji hid at the top left corner of the garage, across Johnny with her tools on guard.

Jaemin and Ten were at the bottom, surrounding Haechan from afar.

Haechan was right in the middle, the two teams had planned to allow the opposing gang to attack the Lee, but would be protected with the other members.

21:00

Immediately, the garage door opened, making a ringing sound that echoed through the dirty white walls.

"Oh-ho-ho. Is this a present for me?" Kim Junho, the leader of Acid provoked with his eyebrow perked up. Many of his men followed suit as he entered.

Hyeji observed that Haechan kept a non-chalant expression, he didn't flinch.

"Hyeji, Johnny, behind you!" Doyoung informed, not aware of the hidden members that were coming from their backs.

Fortunately, Hyeji quickly turned around and hit the three men behind her with her gun. She squished their abdomens with the gun as she stepped on their private areas, making them groan in shock.

"He must've not train these men if they can't handle that." She assumed, with disgusted faces toward the men dressed in black.

However, Johnny was not able to react fast enough as five other men came to him and held him tight. Hyeji noticed this quickly and skillfully held up her gun to shoot the men each without harming the Suh.

Just as all of this occured, Kim Junho was directly holding eye contact with Haechan, vice versa.

Soon enough, more men had gathered at the bottom floor, it was like a concert with Haechan standing still in the centre.

His men definitely outnumbered them, making Ten and Jaemin who were hidden on the bottom floor be more on guard.

"I think we'll need back up." Jaemin whispered into his ear piece.

His request was disrupted as the men, except for Kim Junho went straight to attacking Haechan. The Lee expertly defended himself, however, he was not enough for all of them.

Jaemin and Ten swiftly attacked the men on the outside, in hopes to reach Haechan. Johnny and Hyeji shot many of the men from the top, they looked like zombies to them.

No matter how skillful Haechan was, he couldn't be fighting 100 men at the same time.

"Back up!" The Park spoke into the ear piece. "A lot of them." The other line instantly started to send down many of their members.

While they were fighting, Haechan's body got lost into the crowd of men. Hyeji had quickly realised this, shooting them even quicker. She signalled to Johnny that she was going to go down since there was no one on the top floor other than the ones that were knocked or shot.

She rushed down the stairs that were filled with passed out bodies, stepping over them in hopes of reaching Haechan.

Shooting the opposing team, Johnny was the only one on the top as the others were fighting physically on the bottom level.

As Hyeji travelled down the stairs, she observed that Kim Junho and Haechan had both disappeared.

Haechan fell unconscious in an unknown room in the garage - the one that was clearly locked.

"Where's your best friend, huh?" Kim Junho questioned in a playful tone, bending down to the senseless young male on the ground. "Thanks for doing me a favour." He chuckled wickedly, playing around with Haechan's hair.

It was only the two of them in that locked room. How did he get in?

"What's that girls name. The pretty one with the gun?" Junho triggered. "Your girlfriend? Well, she's too weak to save you." He chuckled again.

The Lee's body was laid still on the filthy floor, his body wasn't that harmed but the man had definitely injected something dangerous.

His skin started to turn purple, he was sweaty but breathing heavily.

Kim Junho lifted up his hand, moving it around to find the initals. "p-j-h"

EDITEDa/n: WHO R YALLS RIIZE BIASESSSSSSS mines seunghan and sungchan 😚😚

EDITED
a/n: WHO R YALLS RIIZE BIASESSSSSSS mines seunghan and sungchan 😚😚