chp. 25

GOLDEN LIGHTS

"Your secretary is dead!" Hyunwoo yelled into his ear, although, it got out to the crowd

The crowd when absolutely silent after hearing what the lead director had just said before Jang Baekhyun proceeded to shriek.

"What!" His voice was 100x louder than the music that was still playing as this happened, destroying the ear drums of Haechan.

Before Baekhyun began stomping off madly towards the exit of the function centre, the Im quickly said, "Just continue dancing."

Weirdly enough, people thought that they just heard it wrong so they listened to what the lead director said aloud and continued dancing.

"We took care of him. You guys can come out now." Hyeji instantly reacted to Kun's message through the ear piece. She looked up towards the Lee but she assumed that he wasn't able to hear because he was still dancing in the centre.

"Oi! Haechan!" She yelled into her ear piece in hopes of her voice projecting over the music, but still covering her mouth with her hand in case people thought she was crazy.

The Park had had enough of this stupid birthday party of a hotel, so she decided to leave the hall earlier and meet up with the others until Haechan would leave.

As soon as the blonde girl stepped outside into the fresh air of the night, she inhaled deeply as a sense of freedom and relaxation.

"We will be leaving first. Meet back at the base, you two." Ten spoke into the ear piece.

Hyeji was disappointed when she heard that her members will be leaving without her, which meant that she had to stay in the outside cold until her teammate would be willing to exit.

As the bright and golden lights of the hotel guided her through the darkness, she made her way to quietly take a sit on one of the concrete blocks that surrounded the plants.

Staring into the ghostly crescent, she realised how she was somewhat jealous of the soon-to-be 'couple'.

Not like she wanted to hang out with Haechan, but more like she wanted someone to dance with or to have fun.

But seeing Haechan, her possible soulmate, dance with Jang Hana, the annoying bitch of her junior years before moving schools made her blood boil.

Fortunately, she was able to calm down through the gentle winds of the night.

Wrapping her arms around herself as a source of warmth, she waited patiently for a few minutes like a lonely figure.

As she turned over to the rotating door of the Hotel entrance, she met eye contact with Kim Junseo.

A young student at her school was attending such a fancy event like this was surprising. But what was more surprising is that he was holding hands with another girl.

The female was a bit shorter than him. She had short solid black hair with blonde highlights and thick bangs. She was wearing a simple short black dress with a denim jacket over her shoulders. She had sharp make-up on - and she was definitely not Haewon.

The two seemed like a close couple, holding hands tightly as they exited the Hotel.

There was a white and black sports car that pulled up in front of the hotel, with doors that opened like wings and engines that roars like a lion.

Hyeji silently observed as the 'couple' as they walked hand-in-hand towards the car.

As soon as they reached the car, the male dropped his head slightly, putting his hands onto the chin of the female, leaning down for a kiss.

The female tippy-toed in order to reach the taller man, interlocking their lips together as they made out in the middle of the bright pathway.

The Park felt like she was disrupting something and being nosy, so she quickly looked away.

While she turned back, facing the direction of the wind - instead of interlocking lips, she interlocked eye contact with a familiar female.

a/n: idk how to write kiss scenes but its okay bc its not jihye and donghyuck 🤡 JOKING