26| It's Always Something (pt. 2)

Börja om från början

"It's okay, I got you," Blake cooed. He must have been at the dorms, and I assumed Jax probably brought him as back up. "Are you okay? You're bleeding."

"I'm fine... I'm just worried about Hannah," I answered as I leaned against his chest. "Mason, I think she was drugged!" I called to him.

Blake snaked an arm around my waist as we watched Jax; Probably for the best, as I felt unstable and dizzy after hitting my head on the ground.

"Drayden, stop," Jaxon commanded, holding him against the wall as he thrashed around. "You're drunk. You care about Hannah, I know you do; so do everyone a favor and go the fuck upstairs before I drag you up there myself."

Once I saw Jax had Drayden under control, physically at least, I broke away from Blake, sitting beside Hannah on the ground. When I searched her face, there was nothing in her tear-filled eyes that indicated alertness. She was definitely on something.

"Hannah," I repeated, trying to calm her down. I wanted to reach out to her, but my palms were bloodied from scraping them so hard. "It's okay; we're here."

She nodded her head, but she continued to sob. I wasn't sure what else I could do for her.

I watched as Drayden finally took Jax's advice, retreating into his apartment building and yelling a string of profanities at us as he left.

"We need to get her home," I said, gaining the attention of Blake and Jax. "Mason, can you carry her? I don't think she can walk on her own."

Hannah wasn't the smallest girl around, mainly because she was so tall, but if anyone would be able to carry her all the way back to the dorms, it was going to be Jaxon.

"Yeah, of course," he said, walking over to us. "Blake, can you take our bags and help Skyler? Her knees look pretty busted up."

Stealing a glance at my knees I saw they were definitely both scraped up; one particularly so that was beginning to drip down my kneecap.

"Hannah, Mason's going to pick you up now, okay? Hold on to him. We're going to bring you back to the dorms," I comforted.

Although she was out of it and still hysterical, she was able to nod in response.

I watched as Jaxon scooped her up off the ground, bouncing her a little in his muscular arms to situate her higher on his chest. "I got you, Hannah. Drayden won't bother you anymore; just hold on."

I loved watching Jaxon with her. He was being so kind and comforting... it just made me like him even more. And, as inappropriate a thought as it was, I couldn't help but to stare at the bulge of his thick biceps as he supported Hannah's weight. He was so friggin' attractive.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Blake dropped a hand down to me, offering to help me up off the ground. I was about to reach for it when I noticed some more blood trickling down my wrist. I checked my other hand, both of which were bloodied. I didn't want to grab Blake's hand and get blood on him.

Blake frowned and moved behind me, scooping me up off the ground and placing me on my feet. I swayed a little bit as my knees adjusted and my head throbbed. Blake placed one of my arms around his neck and wrapped an arm around my waist to support me.

I shot him a grateful smile. "Thank you, Blake."

"Okay," Jax interrupted, "Let's get back."

The walk back was really something. We must have looked kind of ridiculous, so there was no way we weren't drawing attention, but at least nobody stopped us. I had blood running down my shin from one of my knees as Blake helped me to walk along. At one point he offered to carry me, but I didn't want him to have to do that.