Mighty Pups vs A Mighty Automaton

Start from the beginning

Harold: (surprised) How is this even possible, the Mighty Pups destroyed it with that black hole?

Mayor Humdinger: Who or what did this?

Harold: Uncle mayor, I'm pretty sure nobody could just enter a black hole and retrieve my flying top hat!

Male voice: Except the elemental brawlers!

Both: Who said that!?

(the twosome look back finding the elemental brawler leader in his beastly form)

Mason: (in beastly form) I just happened to observe what happened and thought you'd like it back?

Harold: Who are you?

Mason: Leader of the elemental brawlers, I'd rather keep my true name unknown to all!

Mayor Humdinger: Why did you do this?

Mason: (shrugs) I enjoy drama!

Harold: How did you even get this, it went into a black hole!?

Mason: I went into the black hole and retrieved it! Those things are harmless to elemental brawlers and those they empower with their magic! Even got this! (reveals the meteor crystal)

Harold and Mayor Humdinger: (surprised gasps) The meteor crystal! Give it to me!

Mason: (raises a one finger) (levitating the twosome off the ground in seconds) Nobody in any universe could ever rival the power of my family and armies!

Harold: Give me that crystal! (nervously) Please?

Mason: (duplicates the meteor crystal in the palm of his hand) I require it for a small experiment, but if you lose it then I'll simply reclaim it!

Mayor Humdinger: What experiment?

Mason: If you're around Adventure Bay you'll see it later today! (gently lowers the twosome) (teleports away)

Mason: (in human form suddenly arrives with Mirage and Grace) (looks around) Odd, this isn't Adventure Bay?

Mirage: (summons and checks a map) Oops! My bad, must've landed us in Foggy Bottom!

Harold and Mayor Humdinger: (surprised gasps) Mason!

(Harold hides the meteor crystal in his pocket)

Mason: Hello Humdingers, what are you up to today?

Mayor Humdinger and Harold: Ooh! Nothing at all!

Mason: (shrugs) Okay! Come along Mirage, Grace!

Mirage and Grace: (nods)

(the trio walk away leaving the two Humdingers and kitten)

Harold: (relieved) Phew! He didn't notice! (pulls the crystal out of his pocket)

Mayor Humdinger: I agree nephew!!

Harold: Time to be Mayor of the universe!

Mayor Humdinger: No, I'll be mayor of the universe!

Skye's voice: Actually...

(Skye flies in her Mighty Pup attire and takes the meteor crystal from Harold)

Skye: Sorry Harold, but no meteor crystal for you!

Harold: (surprised) How'd you even know?

Skye: Mirage telepathically told me and teleported me over with uniform and power to match!!

Grace: (flies over up) I'll take that to Mason to dispose of!

Skye: Hi Grace, sure! (gives her the meteor piece)