Chapter 25

''The white haired boy was left with his lover's lifeless body in his arms,and he knew that this time he was not coming back.No second chances.All that was left were untold words and pain.

Letting the sorrow hit him,he slowly lied down,carefully placing Nezumi's body inches away from him and started crying like there is no tomorrow .He didn't know what to do anymore.He knew this time will come,just he never suspected it will be this soon.So far the boy was never in the position to even imagine his life without him,yet he found himself in the position where he had already been left alone.

No pain hurt this much so far in his life.

No person meant this much to him ever.

He started feeling sorry for himself.Yet angry?

Angry?

He knew Nezumi always carried around a small gun,which he thought he didn't know about.

He pulled it out of his jacket's pocket and started swirling it in his hand.

He looked at the gun.

Was it full?He checked.

 Of course it was.

He placed the gun right between his ear and his forehead.

There was nothing left for him there anymore.

Everything he had and loved Nezumi took with him.

Suddenly sound of trees swaying was interrupted with a loud gunshot and beautiful,snow white Moon was covered with blood dots from the boys sight.

Just before leaving Earth forever he got a hold of his lover's hand for the last time,and smiled.

Two best friends,lovers,that meant everything to each other were now lifelessly lying on the cold pavement,their soles,hopefully united again in some other world.In some other universe.In a brand new moment,and a brand new place.''

                                                                                 -THE END-

''Rikiga,you idiotic piece of shit,don't make stuff up for a kid.''

''Dogkeeper you will never change will you?i just wanted to make them sound more cool.''

''Let me read him the real end.''

''Fine,fine.''

''At the end,it turned out Nezumi was only playing dead.I couldn't believe him.

He always makes such idiotic pranks.

''Shion,bring me some water.''

''Hey,just because your operation worked just fine,that doesn't mean you can just boss me around you damn princess.''

I got to the sink to pour him some water after all.

Two arms grabbed me from behind and wrapped around my waist.He kissed my neck and began tickling me.

''Stop it!I will spill the water.''

''I don't care.

Hey Shion,what would you say about kids?''

''WHAT?!''

''Well i was just thinking how you love kids,so i thought you might want to raise some of your own.''

''NEZUMI!You do know that i am a man right?''

''Of course i do,i checked it out last nigh-''

''SHUT UP.JUST STOP TALKING.''

''Well,we can always adopt one you know.''

''But you hate kids.''

''Yes,but if it's something you want i can learn to not only accept it,but to love it.''

''i love you,you know that.''

''That's not what you said last nigh-''

''SHUT UP!''

This was a whole new level of blushing.My ears were literally on fire.

''Well how will you prove that you love me then?''

''I proved it last night when i let you-''

''SHUT UP.''

He followed my blushing lesson real carefully and imitated my reaction completely accurate.

''Now you know what it feels to be on the other side of a rope huh?'' 

''Here,let me prove it to you.''

I grabbed his head and pushed him in a really deep kiss.

I pulled all of my emotions in it and i am pretty sure he felt it.

''Okay fine,you are not lying.''

''And you realize it now.''

''Hey Shion,we have some free time.''

''Do you want to try repeating last night's event and beg me to go-''

"SERIOSLY!SHUT UP!''

I hugged him and he kissed my forehead,and the two us just stood like that for some time.

                   This was only a beginning of their,finally, careless life together.''

                                                                             -THE END-

''Mommy i think i like uncle Rikiga's ending better.''

''You really are my son aren't you Shion?''

''That's what you told me.Hey mommy,when can i meet daddy?''

''YOU DON'T HAVE A DADDY!You know how you got here!''

''I'm kidding mom,having you is all i need.

Will i ever get too met Onii-chan?''

''We can only dream.

That two lovebirds are someplace only they know exists.''

''Okay then.Hey mommy,can i have an older sister?''

''NO.ABSOLUTELY NOT.''

''But whyyyyyy?''

''SHUT UP YOU BRAT.BE THANKFUL I KEPT YOU.''

Dogkeeper kissed her son's forehead and placed the book back on the special place on the shelf meant for it,with a smile on her face,and thoughts of here old friends.

                                                                                    -THE END- (really now :3)