Chapter 5

We were kissing for minutes.We were proving our title of two lovers who haven't seen eachother for a long time...

We rarely stoped for breath because we just didn't care...We weren't planning to let go of eachoder even for a second again...I was afraid that my feelings were one-sided but judging by the passion he had put into our kisses my worrying turned into passion as well...

Number of kisses rised as well as our level of lunging for eachoder...But i felt something wrong.I wanted him and he clearly wanted me...

What was wrong then?I didn't know.

His tongue in my mouth,i felt his hand going under my shirt.I almost bit him in shock but instead i just pulled away from the kiss and yelled at him to stop.

He looked at me suprised and then realising what happened he moved away few inches and just sat there on the grass his knees in his chest and his face showed down.

"Ne...nezu-"

"Don't say a word.It's okay.I overdone it.I am sorry Shion."

he said without even bothering to look at me.

"No... that...that's not what i wanted to say...That's not what i meant...It's just-"

I was cut off with him quickly turning his  face over to me.A huge amount of tears were rolling down his cheeks and he started yelling...

"You said you missed me!You have no idea how much i missed you!I never stopped thinking about you!You were the only damn thing on my mind!I thought you missed me as much but...Are you disguisted by my touch?Is that it?In that case i am terribly sorry for pushing yo-"

"Shut up already!Just shut up damn it!I cried for nights and i couldn't sleep as well because i couldn't force myself to get you off my mind...It is not that i hate your touch...It's just that i haven't felt it for so long it seems unfamiliar.. Of course i want you to touch me but...Can we take it slow?Please?I love you too much and it makes me simply sad to find your touch unfamilliar..."

I was stopped with Nezumi wrapping his hands around my neck and showing his head on the gap between my neck and shoulder.The last thing i heard was "I love you" right before feeling his hold loosen up and  his chest stoping to move.In panic attack i cried for his nane countless of times.I ended up yelling at my mom to call the ambulance.I shook him and apologized and yelled how i love him too without realising he isn't breathing anymore.