Chapter 12

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes Shion,i am."

He answered my question just like that.I was clearly one in the control here.He was still helpless with the position i got him into.It took me a while before i collected the courage,but i kissed him again,now kiss being followed by scrolling my hand under his shirt.

He let out a small,adorable moan when my hand got in contact with his chest.

I broke for air and lifted myself above him to try reading his expression after my doing.

I looked in his grey-like eyes which were so noticeably filled with lust.

In them i also saw mine which were just as his.Lustfull.

I litterally threw myself on him and started taking his shirt off.

The moment i did a strange noise appeared.Door opening.

My heart stopped for a second.

I slowly turned my head to the door to see my mother,with a tray in her hands.I was so scared to look her in the eyes,but when i did,i didn't see one but of disguist,not anger.

I looked at her only to see happiness.
Happiness?

She was clearly happy,but why?

"M-mom it's not what-..."

She just replyed with

"Oh i see you two are bussy so i will leave breakfast here on the table,okay?"
What just happened?My mother was proud that her son and a boy who was staying at our house for one day now were preparing to do something even they,knew was shamefull.

She left the room without another word,still smiling and giggling,leaving my and Nezumi's lost looks to wonder around the room.

"I-i..."

"Let's eat breakfast Shion."

"Y-yeah sure."

After that,some awkward days began.