Chapter 9

We now stood in the bathroom,Nezumi beginning to take his clothes off.I could feel myself getting really red so i turned around quickly not wanting him to see my anourmuos blush.

I grabbed the bottom of the shirt in a wish to take it off,but i got stuck.My hands were trembling so hard they were bassicly useless.

My suffering was stopped by a strong force pulling my shirt up.

I opened my eyes to see half naked Nezumi,holding my shirt and giggling.

Now,the pants.I was honestly hoping i wasn't going to need him helping me with the pants too.

"Hey Nezu-..."

I turned around to see him completely naked.My face got hot and i knew i was blushing like an idiot.With my eyes i searched the bathroom for something,which i will never find,trying my best to look away from him.

"What is it?"

"I-i was just wondering...what exactly do you need my help with?"

"I wanted to ask you just to be here to help me if i collapse,but i see you have other ideas,since you're taking your clothes off."

He was smirking.Oh he was so smirking at me.And not that kind of cute little smirk.This was that kind of the pervy one.I have never seen this expression of him before.Do I like this smirk?

I stood speechless,while he looked at me waiting for my reply on that.

What did i even think he needs help with?Why did i took my shirt off?Why did he help me with it if he just wants me to 'be there in case he collapses'?

"I-i just thought that m-maybe you needed me to wash your hair or something."

I was blushing like an idiot and i was really proud on myself that i was even able to say that sentance with no mistakes.

"Well i wouldn't mind that either.Come on Shion,just strip already we don't have the whole night."