Chapter 13

It had passed 2 days since the 'incident' and Nezumi and i are now sleeping in different beds.

My mother keeps asking questions one after another about our adventures back in 'No.6' and kept getting us back into memories we tried our best to forget,deep down knowing we never will.

She also asked us about our first kiss,and when did we start having feelings for eachoder.

She kept trying to get an answer but i just grabbed Nezumi every time,and pulled him into 'our' room.

It was just another sunny day and we were laying me in my bed,and Nezumi on his.I came up with an idea and decided to break the silence that was surounding us.

"Hey Nezumi."

"Uh?"

"How about i show you around town?"

"I don't know.I love it here,and i am not particularly good with people."

"Ummm then how about we just go in the yard.There is a really nice bench in my backyard."

"That sounds okay."

We got out of my house,and headed to the 'sitting area'.

He just sat,showing no emotions at all...It was killing me...This "wall" that built up around us...

As soon as i collected the courage to speek i asked him the question burning my chest for some time now.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No,i am not mad Shion."

"Then why are we sleeping seperetly?"

"Because...I don't want your mother to have 'that kind' of impression of me."

"Please Nezumi...I...I miss you."

It took me a while to realize what i said.It's not like we are miles away...but why do i feel this ammount of distance between us?

"I miss you too."

I felt my eyes getting watery,not very later one tear rolled down my cheek.
Why am i crying?

I didn't know,but i still couldn't stop couple tears escaping my eyes...

I felt a warm familliar touch making a move over my face,wiping the tears off my cheeks.Another hand was put on my face,so i was made to face him.He put one of his arms on my neck and soon enough,he pulled me towards him and tilted my head,so our noses don't get in the way.

He put a little kiss on my lips and parted a few centimeters,not moving his look away from my teary eyes.

"Don't cry.I hate it when you cry."

I was stoned,and suprised how he went from emotionless to such a caring,loveable person in a hinch.

He placed his head on my lap,me lightly jumping in suprise and fell asleep.His chest was moving in the rhythm of the trees swaying.He was so peacefull.And so beautifull.I just loved him when he was sleeping...His expression was so calm and everytime i looked at him i fell in love with him all over again.

I pet his soft,cotton-like hair and i looked in the distance with summer breeze playing with my hair,and couple minutes later fell into peacefull sleep.