Chapter 12: The Reveal Of Venom

Începe de la început

(Y/N) was look around and make sure that anything else like troubles but turns out that (Y/N) doesn't want that happened out there and then (Y/N) need to killing those bad guys out there and every last motherfuckers who were come for him and the girls. Then (Y/N) just ignore the everything outside there by himself and he just walk along with the girls and then he heard the music comes around him and this make him remembered about his wife...Ai with him and it seems (Y/N) was smile up about what he remembered her.

The family for what he love and care about...but it was gone forever and forever that (Y/N) doesn't know about it and then Jenny was come to (Y/N) and grab his arm and make him turn his head to look at her.

Jenny: "(Y/N), you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I just have a thought on my mind right now...what's up?" He asked her.

Jenny: "Well, I-I-I hope have fun with me and the girls...can you do take us around here? And getting us with a big prices." She said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking about what Jenny say and then (Y/N) nod his head to her and he told her it is fine for helping her out and the girls too then they both were going out right away and then they were having lot of funs out there and it seems to be for them were enjoying happy for their own life.

Until there was something else is here and make him sense there was an endanger coming up right there and make him turn his head to look over there and he seen there were bunch of armed Inner Demons and they both having their guns.

Jisoo: "U-U-Um guys....we have a trouble!" She said to them.

Jenny: "W-What the...who are they?" She asked herself.

(Y/N): "I don't know...but girls...do me a favor....find a way where you both need to hide right now! Hurry!" He shout out to them.

Lisa: "You heard him! Let's move!" She said to them and make them both were running out right away and they both were heading to the other ways right away and then they both were take cover their own hiding and except for (Y/N) and the girls tries to called (Y/N) out but naturally that (Y/N) was transform into his Venom form.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was become a huge hulking figure beast stood right there and then the girls were over there and they just saw...they saw (Y/N) revealed himself with his Venom form.

Lisa: "*N-N-No way....(Y/N)...i-i-is that thing?!?*" She thought herself.

Jenny: "W-W-W-What is that thing?!?" She said.

Jisoo: "(Y/N)...i-is...Venom?!?" She said in surprise.

Rose: "B-B-But h-h-how...w-w-what?" She ask in surprise and then they both saw the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was growling out little bit.

w-w-what?" She ask in surprise and then they both saw the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was growling out little bit