7. Shameless

Another long day had passed. Weapons were being built still they were turning the crypt into a sanctuary. Verena still didnt know about that but she was going to try to be optimistic.

She again ignored another meeting she knew she would be no use at and found her way to sandor and grace.

"No like this." Sandor corrected adjusting her grip on the little wooden sword.

"Sandor." Verena scolded.

"Hey." He answered his voice deep and gruff and gravely. She melted a little bit when he looked her way. Bran rolled back looking smug and verena pulled her gaze away before offering a big fake smile.

"Vee," Bran added knowingly.

"I thought you were in a meeting?" Verena questioned quickly.

"Had to stretch my legs." Bran mused as he kept rolling along.

"You two are training?" Verena turned her attention back to them.

"For the monsters mama. I protect you!" Grace agreed.

"Oh my sweet girl." Verena mused. "Thank you."

"Uncle San says i got fighter in my blood. In my blood!" Grace added dramatically.

"That you do little miss Clegane." Verena agreed.

"I be big like uncle San?"

"I hope not," Sandor countered.  Grace stared up at him confused.

"Why not?"

"Be little and beautiful like your mother." Sandor requested.

"You think mama's beautiful?" Grace sung out.

"Aye." Sandor agreed he looked at her with a heated gaze and it only added to verenas already blushing cheeks

That night sandor and verena were sharing a drink. They didnt talk much not really at all they just drank and sat. The fire was dwindling in the corner of the room the flames and embers flickering around the chimney.

Sandor saw verena yawn and he got up. She quickly rose up to.

"Its late." Sandor realized. Verena put her glass down. "Goodnight-"

"Stay," verena requested grabbing sandors arm. "Please." He nodded his gaze shamelessly daming over her. Verena blushed as she looked down at her comfiest of night outfits. A big cozy sweater that she was sure was Robbs or Jons or even her fathers and thick baggy sweatpants. Not the typical sexy night dress but it was the north and she wasnt expecting to ask him to stay it just slipped out.

Not that she didnt want sandor to stay. She really, really did but she would have worn something else if she was thinking clearly. But sandor didnt seem to care as he stripped his shirt and lay down on the bed. Verena stared back at him.

The last time she slept with a man. Even just beside a man in the same bed as a man it was her husband. As it should be. As was right. Man and wife. Yet she was eager to lay beside him.

"Im going to check on Grace again. Make yourself comfortable." Verena ran out over thinking everything. Grace was fast asleep still when she opened the door and sandor was staring back at her when she sealed her own door.

"You want me to go?" Sandor questioned.

"No." Verena assured. "No." Sandor nodded propping his hands under his head his elbows out to the sides and his ankles crossed hanging off the bottom on the bed. Verena carefully lay beside him but as he shifted into a more comfortable position she rolled into him. Her gaze fluttered to him a ghost of a smile covered his face before verena fell asleep.

When verena woke her sweater had bunched up high on her chest but she didn't feel the urgent need to tug it down and bundled herself back up in blankets that shifted in the night because a large muscled arm had wrapped around her.

Sandors touch dragging along her breasts. She leaned back and he stared at her.
It felt nice to be touched. If felt even better when he adjusted her laying her flat on her back and kissed her. She forgot what it was like to be touched to be loved to be cherished. She breathed him in as his lips mingled with her own. But they were quickly gone sucking at her neck as his hands groped her breasts. She arched into him letting him know through a silent plea she wanted more.

He heard her little breathy sigh as she pushed her breast up into his touch and his lips abandoned her neck latching onto a sensitive peak. She whimpered out.

Sandor hadnt been one to enjoy the whores. He did his duty fucked them hard and left. He wanted more of course he did he loved women just as much as the little imp did but women didn't like him as much. So he was planning on exploring every inch of her lush body.

Verena was the only women to look at him and not see the beast on the surface but the man beneath.

She whimpered again as his teeth tugged st her skin. His hand slipped between her pants. Soft and warm pants to keep her warm were nothing compared to sandors hot hands dragging them down her legs.

She felt like a flame was dancing on her skin. He threw her pants aside kissing up her thighs. She opened for him staring down at him from his spot on the bed he reached up grabbing her breasts giving them a squeeze as his face burried in her dripping cunt.