8. Giggle

Verena was a giggle bug after that glorious morning with sandor. Sex with gregor was always rough always fast. He had tried to please her on occasion. He really did but he wasn't really sure how. Verena didn't know how to please herself at the time.

But sandor he knew how to please her. He took his time her eyes fluttering her body still felt alight with joy and tingling all the places sandor had claimed.

"Does it always feel like this?" Verena questioned. His hands still traveled along full hips.

"No." Sandor answered. "It never feels like this." He confirmed. She smiled into him. Sandor wrapped his arms around her and felt completely at peace.

"Mama always gets me up." Grace was saying in the hallway.

"Lets go get her up. Maybe shes still sleeping." Jon suggested holding onto graces hand. Graces room was right next door they didnt have far to. Verena was on cloud nine until she heard Grace and Jon in the hall.

"Oh no. Out of bed. Hide." Verena decided softly.

"What?" Sandor grumbled.

"We are not married" verena remided him.

"So?"

"Its unholy." Verena added.

"Yes it was." Sandor chuckled. "Yet at the same time I worshiped you." Verena sighed that was sweet and sexy at the time. She wanted more but her giggles subsided at the voices in the hall.

"Grace is coming. I dont want to confuse her." Verena remarked trying to quickly get dressed. "Jon is with her. You want an interrogation?"

"Not really." Sandor admitted getting up he had only pulled up his pants verena had only tugged her large sweater over herself when the door creeked open.

"Mama? You sleepy?"

"Hi baby! Good morning, thank you Jon. I dont know where my head was at this morning." Verena declared. Sandor was on her mind. In her bed. On her body.

"Its not a- Sandor?" Jon questioned. Sandor was a hard man to hide. He was the tallest man in winterfell it seemed and he was muscles on muscles. Verena glanced back at him. Her eyes stared at him shamelessly she couldnt oull her gaze from his shirtless self.

"Oh um ...  Yeah."

"Sandors here for a playdate!" Grace declared running to the bed.

"A shirtless play date?" Jon murmured pulling verena closer. 

"Im a grown ass woman jon if I want to have shirtless play dates with sandor, well I can." Verena decided.  A smile curved sandors lips.

"I know you can." Jon whispered touching her arm. "I just want you to be careful. For you and Gracies sake."

"I trust Sandor." Verena assured. Sandor smiled at that. He was used to be being feared but trusted that was something he could get used to.

Grace was jumping on the bed in her night dress giggling. Verena smiled back at them. Jon drew her attention back to him.

"When you are ready, the queen requested you join us for breaking our morning fast." Jon recalled after getting over the shock of Sandor Clegane in his sisters bed.

"Oh okay. Am I in trouble?" She whispered stepping closer

"With who?" Jon mused

"The queen." Verena clarified swatting his chest.

"No. She just likes you and Grace. I spoke of you often and she... is fond of you." Jon offered.

"Okay. Then I will get us ready and meet you down there." Jon nodded. He glanced to sandor.

"Vee. Just you and Grace please." Jon added.

"Im sure sandor has more important things to do get nasty glares from you," Verena ushered him out. "See you soon Jon." She turned back to grace and sandor. Sandor held to Graces hands so she would not fall from the bed as she jumped and twirled around.

She stared at them a long while before sandor met her gaze. It was dark and wanting.

"You hear that Gracie girl? We are having food with the queen this morning." Verena remarked.

"And biscuits with sandor after?" Grace added looking to sandor as she plopped down on her butt on the bed. She smiled a big toothy smile up at him.

"Aye." He agreed simply. Verena extended her hand wiggling her fingers and gracie slid off the bed running towards Verena. She latched onto her hand with a big smile as they headed next door.

Verena got her dressed in her pretty blue grey dress. Verena had stitched a little wolf on it to match the stark stark emblem. Others had the hounds for house clegane. But Grace liked the wolfie dress for today. Verena got dressed quickly after. She brushed out her hair as grace played with sandor on the floor. Sandor always got the dolly and grace got the little knight. Grace thought it was hilarious and sandor loved Graces little laugh.

"Ready mama? My tummys grumbling." Grace informed her.

"All ready." Verena agreed. "See you soon sandor."