Chapter 17- Judo training does help.

(NOTE: Okay, I take it back about what I said this chapter is gonna be funny. Well, it is a bit funny but I added some intensity into it. And by the way, there's a 'Rainbow Alert' below. ;) ) 

Chapter 17- Judo training does help. 

(Earlier that day...) 

 ???'s POV 

 Woah. If it isn't my fucking lucky day. Seeing Alexander McKinley walk inside the diner I work for. A perfect time to do something bad to him.

"I'M SO HUNGRY! LIKE,LEXY? DAVID IS SO LAZY HE JUST STAYED AT THE BED THE WHOLE DAY. JERK!" His bitch of a companion whines beside him as he walks towards a table. I don't know who she is and I certainly don't give a shit about her. 

"Whatever. I'm not really hungry Katie. " I could hear Alexander's voice from a distance and I did my best to hide my face to prevent him from recognizing me. 

"You promised to take me to lunch today! I'll pull your head from your neck if you back out no--" I couldn't continue to eavesdrop when I felt a tap on the shoulder. Fuck. 

"Hey. Take this to the farthest table on the left." I nodded and winked at Marc who worked at the counter. He was so fucking hot and I gladly bended over and let him fuck me a lot of times. Well, I had no regrets.

Once I finished placing the order on the table, I quickly noticed Sasha, my fellow waiter, walking over Alexander's table to hand him the menu. Suddenly, an idea popped into my uneducated mind.

I quickly ran into my locker at the back and grab the small bottle that contained the shit I needed. I then proceeded to the kitchen at the back and when I entered, I quickly noticed Sasha placing a tall glass of iced tea along with a tall milkshake.

"Hey Sasha. " I walked over to her and when she faces me, she rolls her eyes. 

"What the fuck do you need, fag?" Well, I've gotten pretty used to the word she calls me. Sasha and I are friends and to her, calling me fag seems normal as fuck.

"Hey. Don't be such a bitch just because I can't fuck you." She chuckles at me before I go and continue. "So. Who does that belong to?"  

"The iced tea belongs to that guy in a suit over there. He's a hotshot. And the milkshake belongs to the sexy girl with her.She looks so fucking hot, I want to lick her. Including below if you know what I mean. The guy is hot too." She wiggles her eyebrows at me so I chuckled and nodded at her before trying to hide my wicked smile.

"He's too much twinky for me. Anyway, I think you forgot the straw for that milkshake." She looks down at the tray and curses before she looks for it. When she had her back turned, I quickly pulled out the bottle in my pocket and quickly poured all of it's contents on the iced tea. I took the straw beside it to stir it and before I could pull it out, Sasha turned to face me and saw what I just did. 

 "Hey! Don't mess with the drinks!" She whines and I just shrugged before pulling the straw and placing it back on the tray. "I was bored. Fuck off." 

She rolls her eyes and takes the tray before going out. I smiled secretly and pumped my fist on the air. As I said, it really is my fucking lucky day. 

Alexander's POV 

Ugh. I seriously want to go back to the office. Katie literally dragged me out because David had his lazy ass on the bed. I had many reasons not to come here. 

One, I am not hungry. I brought lunch made by Sarah since I had a lot of work to catch up. Two, I am not comfortable on this place. It's like I could feel bad vibes. Wait...Did I just said vibes ? Anyway! I'm was so in the mood to work earlier and Katie just took it away.