Chapter 14- You!

Note: I attached a Visual made by @AbigailThorpe (ILY so much!) -^

Chapter 14- You!

George's POV

"Adam, Have you seen Alexander?" I quickly approached Adam sitting on one of the chairs on the company's lobby.

I was going to ask Wifey for lunch but to my surprise, he was gone. I asked Lauren and she said that she said hasn't seen him.

"Sir, Alexander went out by himself to the Pizzeria." My eyes widen as my heart beated fast. What if he got in an accident? or he got kidnapped? Oh shit. Okay, maybe I'm overreacting. Am I?

"WHAT!? Why didn't you accompany him." My voice was starting to rise.

"I wanted to Sir but he insisted that he would go by himself. H..he said h...he would fire me."

"You shouldn't have left him alone! If anything happens to him, you'll be dead. Where the fuck did he go?" I felt like everyone was looking at me. I don't fucking care.

"He said he'd go to the p..pizzeria." There was one Pizzeria. And it was a bit close.

"I'm still angry at you, Adam. Stay here." I stormed out of the company and walked down the block. I looked across the street and realized that Wifey would go to the park since he'd like to smell fresh air.

I crossed the street and went inside the premises of the park. I was just strolling towards the direction of the Pizzeria when I noticed Wifey near the bench. He was with someone and I maybe he just made friends with someone so I ran towards him.

"ALEXANDER! WIFEY!" I shouted to him as I ran over to him. When I finally reached him, I bent down and put my hands on my knees. I was catching my breath when Wifey and I couldn't hear what Alexander said. Once I was breathing fine, I started talking and looked at him.

"I was looking for you bec-" My eyes open in shock and my heart started to beat fast. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I wasn't ready for the 'Meet the Gorilla' scene.

"G..randpa?" I couldn't even speak straight. Hell, I was nervous!

"Hello, George."

My bros furrow in confusion as I saw my Grandfather, the 'beloved' patriach of the Garisson Family, standing right there beside Alexander. How in the hell did he get here?

"Grandpa, why are you here?" I raise a brow at him I quickly notice him looking away from me as if he was hiding something from me. For sure, he escaped the hospital and him being here makes it even more dangerous.

"I .. I. n..needed a b..breather." I nod at him before reaching over to hold his arm. "Come on, Let's get you back to the hospita-"

"NO!" My eyes snap over to Alexander. He instantly pulls Leopold by his side. What is he up to now?And why the hell did he yell at me "Hubby, We're going to see the ducks. He came here for the ducks and I'll take him to them." My brow furrow in confusion as I look at the two persons I wished never met. Clearly, them knowing each other is the last thing I wanted to happen.

"Wifey, He's weak. He needs to go back to the hospital." I said in a straight tone. I just don't want them to be together, is that hard to understand?

"I said No. Are you deaf? He's going with me to see the ducks. Either you say Yes or you'll get no kisses from me 'til the day you die." I released a groan before I rubbed my forehead with my hand. I hate it when he does that.