Chapter 7- Thinking of you

What Wifey looked like when he was thinking about Hubby.

Chapter 7- Thinking of you

Alexander's POV

"George?" I wave my hand infront of his face to get his attention. He seemed distracted ever since I lied about not being jealous. It was just...so awkward to say that I was angry aboout a girl asking for his number.

"Sorry, I was distracted." He answers me with a painful smile. Like seriously? Was he pained about me not getting jealous? 

"Let's eat." He says with a fake smile and I can't help myself from getting worried. He seemed like he got disappointed. Well, did he expect me to just say 'Yes george, I was so jealous about that woman because she's such a bitch.'?

We ate in silence and I glanced at him from time to time. He looked like he wanted to cry. Ugh.

"Alexander, I think I need to—" Oh no does he want to get rid of me? As soon as I felt panic, I couldn't keep my tongue from saying the most embarassing words ever created in history.

"Okay fine! I'm jealous! I just didn't want anyone else to fucking flirt with you and I can't understand why I get so angry when someone wants to take you away from me! I can't even sleep cause' I keep thinking of you every night and my heart skips a beat everytime I remember our kiss. I even wasted three hours just to look good tonight and I can't understand why I get so concious everytime I'm with you.I keep saying your name like a million times a day.You just look so handsome and sometimes I think i don't want to marry just for the compan—" I couldn't complete what I was about to say when his lips crashed into mine.He reached over my side of the table and I'm sure the food below him sticked to his suit. 

My heart was beating so fucking fast and it seemed like electricity was running along my veins.

We continued kissing and I felt a snap of light. Oh shit, are there paparazzis in here?

George didn't seem to care so I just go along with him. Who knows? Maybe someone was having a selfie near us.

We both pull back and I felt my face heating up. I can't believe I just said it to him. Way to go Alexander McKinley!

"Does that mean you'll marry me?" He asks with a big smile and I suddenly got nervous.

Should I marry him? Is this truly the right way? I know deep inside my heart that my reason for marrying him is not just because of the company. I have this weird feeling that I can't explain. Is this love? Do I love this man?

I nod to him in reply and he reaches for my hand accross the table.

"No of course not. I just wanted to confess my weird feelings for you. Of course it does, you stupid egocentric megalomaniac!" Clearly, sarcasm cannot hide the fact that I'm blushing right now. I wish I could just hide below the table and never leave. Well, maybe I'd leave since I don't want to sleep on the floor.

"Say it. Say that you'll marry me." He says and reaches for my hand on the other side of the table. I blush hard and bit my lip before I said,

"Yes. Yes, I'll marry you Hubby." I say confidently. Yes. I'll marry him. Not just for the company.

I am stupid though, falling inlove for someone that's just way out of my league. But why would he kiss me? Maybe he just wanted to tease me. Yes, maybe that's the reason.

"My suit got ruined already and we're done eating. Would you like to go home?" He ask and I nod in reply. A lot happened today and I'm tired.

He stands up and suddenly, he sits down quickly with a smile. I tilt my head and watched him curiously.