Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?

Thomas Smith (Danny Schwarz) -^

Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?

George's POV

"YOU KISSED HIM WHEN YOU FIRST MET-asdfdjfb!" A chuckle escapes me when Alexander covers Drew's mouth with his hand. Well, Drew and I started on the wrong foot and as of now, as long as he makes Alexander happy, I don't hate him.

Alexander takes a quick glance at me and I send him a wink before he turns back to talking to Drew with a blush.

"Drew's beautiful, isn't he?" Thomas whispers to me dreamily. As if I care. I didn't even notice he was with us until I just saw him beside me. Ever since with what he did with Alexander, I've never been nice with him.

"I don't care. Alexander owns my heart already." I say with a straight tone. I looked over to him and he smiles sadly.

So here we are at a mall because Drew wanted to have a 'bff day', as Drew called it, with Alexander and since I wanted him to be safe, I came with him. I was walking behind both of them with Thomas,who's literally praising Drew , at my side only to hear them giggling and laughing.

It's called eavesdropping, duh.

After the scene at the office, I apologized to Drew with what I've done and he just laughed at me. Weird.

I get pulled back from my thoughts when someone suddenly pulls my suit from my behind. If my suit gets crumpled, I'll be fucking pissed off.

"Uhm Hi! My name is Dianne! Can I take a photo with you? You're George Garrison, right? OMG You're just so handsome upclose and I can't help myself." She tucks a lock of hair behind her ear flirtatiously and bats her long retouched eyelashes at me. Yuck.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't." I smile at her with respect and started to walk away but she slaps my butt and giggles.

"Your ass is so hot! C'mon it's just a selfie." She says from behind me. My anger rises so high that I think I'm gonna punch her any minute.

"What the hell is-"

"HEY THAT'S HARRASMENT, YOU BITCH!" I suddenly gut cut off and a smile forms at my lips when I see Wifey walking over to us angrily. Everyone looks at him and quickly looks away when they realize they're not the ones he meant.

"Are you talking to me?" Dinah..Donna whatever her name is, asks Alexander with a glare.

"Like duh, you have like the word 'bitch' all over your desparate looking face." He looks at the woman from head-to-toe and I tried my best to supress a laugh from coming out of my mouth.

"WHAT?! What the fuck do you want? and who the hell are you?"

"I want you away from this man..now. Or I'll security. And stop harassing people. Jesus Christ you–"

Without wasting a second, the woman sends her hand to wifey's face to slap him. But before I could react, Alexander catches it before it arrives on his face and he smirks at her. He then grabs the large hardbound book he was holding with his other hand and almost everyone around us hears a large 'SMACK' sound. He quickly turns and takes a hold of my hand, walking us away. I took a glance and saw the woman on the floor as she started crying.

"CONTROL YOUR WHORE-MONES, BITCH!" Wifey shouts and everyone laughs including both of us as we escape from earlier.

"Oh shit! You should've seen her face! I didn't even hit her that hard!" Alexander exclaims as we both clutch our stomachs while laughing so hard.

"And 'whore-mones'? That's amazing!" I say while still catching my breath. "Oh fuck, I love you so much." I added and pulled him instantly to my lips. He kisses me back, making my heart beat fast and tingles vastly spread accross my body.