Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal

Willa Holland as Katie McKinley-->

Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal

Alexander's POV

My day was currently killing me as I am about to lose my mind and running out of options on finding 25 million. I hope that selfish bastard will fall down and break his neck!

How the hell could I pay such a big amount in a week?! Did he seriously think I could just poof out money. Damn it! I am wasting my time ranting about that selfish whore.

That man sure has no merc-

"Alex!" A crying Katie barges into my room, snapping me away from my thoughts. Before I could ask why I ran directly to her and hugged her tightly.

Katie was known to be the crybaby of the family. She knew how to be fierce sometimes but most of time she was a crybaby. For sure something bad happen like she and David got into a misunderstanding. God, I hope not.

"What's wrong?" I asked as panic appears in my voice.

"I recieved this letter! I--it told me that I'm gonna marry s..someone!" She was shaking badly as she was clinging onto my chest for support. I snatched the piece of paper she was holding.

I read it quickly and shock hits me.

We are more than willing to aid you in your debt with the Stone Inc.

I..it said that Garrison Incorporated will pay our debt and it will take over the company but it will make me lead it. In exchange..for Katie's hand in marriage! Oh my God, how the hell did Garrison Inc. know about our debt?

I calmed the crying Katie and her cries turned to sobs.

"I know we are buried in our debts and this is the only way to s--solve our company's problem." Katie said as I hugged her tighter while rocking her softly.

"No. Katie, you are with David! I can't let you marry someone else!" My voice started to rise as I grip her shoulders and made her look at me.

"But-"

"I promised you I will walk you to the aisle and hand you over to the one you love, and that is David. I intend to keep that promise." I cut her off as I felt her cry even more.

"This is the only way Alex." She said as I shake my head.

"There will always be another way. Trust me. I'll take care of this."

"Promise me we'll get over this safely." She says.

I nod at her even though I was still quite unsure of what to do.

"Promise. Now forget you ever seen this letter and go have a date with David." I took the letter from her hands and we stood properly.

Katie soon left and I stared at the letter with anger.

How dare he use our company's problem to marry my sister! Yes, it's a he.

I know who the leader of Garrison Inc is. I mean, who doesn't?

GEORGE FUCKING GARRISON

He's the only son of Dad's close friend. I met his father though but I never met the son himself. I seen him in some business magazines and well, he's handsome. But I'm sure that behind those pretty face lies a demon.

How dare he try to badger us with his propositions.

I dialed Adam's number and as soon he picked up I started talking right away.

"Adam, prepare the car. We're going somewhere."

"Right away sir. But may I ask where we will be going?"Adam asks me and I grit my teeth as I answered him.