Chapter 8- My One Week Bride

Hubby -->

Chapter 8- My One Week Bride

George's POV

"You're Alexander's first love.If you break his heart I'll fucking chase you with a butcher knife and cut your dick in half til' you die of blood loss. Alexander still has his own demons but it's not my secret to tell."

Katie's voice still plays in my mind. It makes me even more curious about what she meant about Wifey's 'demons'. Did something bad happened to him in the past? I'm gonna kill any fucker who hurts my wifey!

"George? Yoohoo!" I blink as Alexander waves his hand infront of me. "You spaced out. Are you alright?" He asks worriedly.

"Of course I am. Especially now that your here." I say with a smile as I pull him to my lap. He struggles a bit but stops as soon as I bury my face in his neck. He smells so fucking good.

After my surprise visit to his apartment this morning, Sam moved all his things into the house. The day went on and here we are, sitting on the couch since we just arrived home from going out for dinner.

I pull my head back as I felt Wifey's movement and I quickly look over to what his doing. I noticed that he's fumbling with my phone.It seems like he's searching for something.

"Hey, what are you looking for?" I raised a brow as he soon opens the gallery.

"Nothing. I just thought that you might have a selfie here."He chuckles and frowns as he realize that the gallery is empty.

"I don't like having pictures in my phone, unless it's you." I smirk as I notice the blush appearing in his face. A pout forms in my lips when he suddenly moves away from my lap and rushes towards the bathroom.

When he doesn't come back after a few minutes, I stood and followed him. As I opened the door, I caught Wifey having my phone infront of the mirror with his hand in the air forming a 'v' shape and his lips form a dramatic pout.Soon I hear a shutter sound.

"What are you doing?" I ask him and he quickly looks at the phone with a smile.

"I just did a mirror selfie, duh."He answers and rolls his eyes at me.Well excuse me for being so ignorant.

He hands me my phone and I smile as I see his newly-taken photo.

"You're cute in this photo." I smile as I made the photo my wallpaper.

"Does that mean I'm not cute in real life?" He asks, teasingly. I quickly put the phone aside and pulled him by the waist, leaving no space between us.

"No. You're gorgeous in real life." I wink at him and he quickly blushes. It makes me happy that I can amke him blush.

"You're handsome though."

"And you’re gorgeous. It makes us meant-to-be." I answer him with a smile before cupping his face and leaning down to kiss him. He quickly responds by using his one hand to tug my hair and putting the other on my shoulder while locking his legs unto my hips.I walk towards the wall and he moans when his back is leaning against the cold marble. He opens his mouth and I quickly insert my tongue.I could feel his erection in my stomach and I'm sure he could feel my own erection in his ass. My heart is beating so frucking fast and I could feel the spark he's igniting inside of me.

This isn't right. We can't do this yet.

I quickly pull back for air and he looks at me with lustful eyes.

"George, what's wrong?"

"We can't do this yet. I can't make love to you yet." I say with frustration as I took a step back and he quickly climbs down from my waist. I gave him one peck at lips and notice his blush.