Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.

What George Garrison looked tonight —>

Chapter 6: Say it. Say that you'll marry me.

George's POV

I lean back my office chair with a smile. My afternoon was very fun today.

I just arrived from my visit to McKinley Inns. I did felt very nervous about him crying so I felt like I needed to go there. He was really cute even if he looked like death eating a cracker.

I closed my eyes as I remembered what happened.

5 hours ago

I entered McKinley Inns as Sam waited for me at the car.

I just planned to take a quick visit then ask him about why he was crying. Maybe I'll ask him out for lunch.

As I reached the top floor, I went directly to the secretary's desk.

"Hello." I said as I looked at her. When she looks up at me she blushes hard. Ew.

"Uhmm. Hi. How may I help you?" She smiles and a flirty way and tucks her hair behind her ear. She leans a bit showing more of her cleavage. Gosh, that pair of coconuts is so disgusting!

"Is Alexander inside?" I asked, hoping she would just answer it quickly.

"Yes, he is. Do you have an appointment?"

"No. I was planning to surprise him actually."I answer with a smile.

"May I ask you who you are Sir?" She asks me like she's asking for my number.

"George Garrison. I'm Alexander's..." I took a moment to think. What am I to Alexander? I smile widely as I answered. "boyfriend."

As I said it she quickly leaned back as if she got slapped. Yes, take it in bitch.

"Would you like me to take you inside?" She asks in a formal tone.

"Uhh no. As I said, I wanted to surprise him. I'll be going in now"

I turned towards the door with a smile as I remembered about me being Alexander's boyfriend and walked inside.

I looked at Alexander and frown as I see him sleeping. I walked closer to him and hear him snore a bit. I couldn't hold back my smile as I watch my angel sleep. I look at my watch and realize it's already 2 hours past lunchtime. He must've missed his lunch.

I walk out silently and went directly to the flirt secretary's desk only to find her gossiping with another girl. Yes, spread the news about me being his boyfriend. Insert big grin here.

"Excuse me?" I ask them and saw the other girl walking away.

"Yes?"

"Has Alexander left his office to take his lunch?"

"No, Sir. Mr. McKinley never left his office since this morning and I assumed he had brought lunch with him."

"Okay. Thank you." I smile at her before going back to the office.

I smile as I watch him sleep from afar. I pulled out my phone and dialed Sam's number. After a few rings,he picks up the phone and I started speaking.

"Sam I need you to get me something."

"Certainly sir. What would you like me to get?"