He huffed and went downstairs and went to the kitchen... Rudra was somewhat tensed about Isha.. because he knows that she is aggressive and a stupid girl.. and if she came to know about Meenakshi means, she will surely try to hurt Meenakshi by any chance.. 

He doesn't want those dramas in his life..in their life.. he needed an peacefully life with his wife... 

He hugged her waist and burried his face in her neck from back... Meenakshi got startled by his sudden action and gasped loudly... Her heart started to beat erratically... 

Enanga... She whispered while he kissed her neck and started to rub with his nose .. 

Meenakshi... I need a kiss badly... He said and turned her and captured her lips by his.. it started slowly and he fastened his pace... Meenakshi just standing there with closed eyes and her hands on his hips..

Kiss me back de... He whispered

Haannn... What...? She asked raising her eyebrows..

Uuuurrrggghhhh.... You... He said and leaned on her shoulder..

Enanga.. food... stove.. she said... 

He breathed through his mouth and left her... 

What did you made? Did you watch the videos? He asked opening the lid of the curry.. 

Hmmm... But this is my first time cooking these dishes . Don't know how it came out? She said fidgeting with her pallu..

Meenakshi.. don't worry about that .. you are a great cook and surely it will taste good .. he said... 

Hmmm... 

Ok, I'll have after taking bath.. he said and went to their room..

After twenty minutes he came back and Meenakshi was waiting for him.. he sat beside her... 

Come.. lets eat... I'm starving.. he said.. she nodded and took a plate and placed the hot naan and the hariyali chicken curry he asked with sliced onions and two small cubes of lemon.. 

Haan.. it looks yummy de... He said and took his mobile and clicked a picture of the plated food and kept his mobile aside... He tore a piece of naan and dipped in the curry and ate that... All the while Meenakshi was looking at him with curious eyes praying all the gods that he wants to like that.. 

Hmmm... he widened his eyes.. It's delicious Meenakshi... Even you made it for the first time, you prepared it really well... he said and started to eat.. she breathed in relief... 

He put two more naan's and served more curry with chicken and started to feed her ... He also ate while feeding her.. Meenakshi's eyes watered because of that.. 

Meenakshi.. what happened? Did I feed you chilli? He asked panicked.. she nodded a no and wiped her tears and ate from his hand .. 

He knows that something is bothering her.. so he didn't asked anything and after finishing the food he stood up and washed his hands . Meenakshi cleared the dining table and went to him who asked her to join him in the bedroom... 

She opened the door and went inside and saw him who is sitting on the bed leaning on the bed rest... She locked the door after getting inside..

Come here Meenakshi...

She went and sat beside him... he dragged her inside the comforter and hugged her to his chest... 

Meenakshi.. he whispered after few minutes of silence..

Hmmm... he made her to see him by raising her chin.. 

What happened de? Please tell me the truth, so I can help you with that... Why did you cried while having lunch? He asked caressing her cheeks...