I'm here Meenakshi... He shouted from the corner and she ran there...

Indhanga... Unga.. phone la.. satham ketuchu... She said panting...

(Here, sound came from your mobile)

He stood up from the leg press and came to her.. 

Come sit here... He made her sit on the floor and sat beside her.. 

Why you came here running like that? See, how you are panting heavily... He scolded her.. 

What if that is a urgent call ?

I can talk with them after coming downstairs Meenakshi.. please don't do like this, see how you are sweating and panting... He said and took the towel and wiped her face and neck.. 

Drink this.. he glared and gave her some water.. she drank that slowly... 

Don't glare at me please... I'm sorry... 

Stop saying sorry for everything.. I'm really angry on you.. it's not at all important for me more than you..do you understand? 

Hmmmm.. she nodded and looked down... 

His phone rang again and he looked at the caller ID.. he cursed under his breath and cut the call immediately... 

I'm going to kill her... He mumbled himself.. yes, that call is from Jhanvi's friend Isha.. she is calling him continuously for the past three days.. he just wanted to smash Krish's head, because he only gave an intro to her.. 

Meena... His mobile rang again and he closed his eyes in irritation and attend the call and went from there and stood beside the window...

What do you want? Are you really dumb, can't understand that I'm avoiding you openly? If I get another call from you I don't know what I'll do.. he shouted at her and ended the call... 

Enanga... Meenakshi touched his shoulders and he immediately turned and hugged her tightly...

What happened? Why you talking in so much anger? She asked him.. 

It's nothing ma.. my friend only... He said and kissed her neck.. she shivered and wriggled... 

Aiyooooo.... She screamed suddenly and slapped her forehead.. 

What de? 

I forgot that I was cooking... Leave me... Aiyo.. she said and ran again... 

Meenakshi... Don't run... He shouted at her and shook his head with a smile... 

He immediately called Jhanvi...

I'm going to kill you both.. he said immediately after she attends the call.. 

Hey idiot.. what happened? She asked in a calm tone.. 

That stupid Isha is pestering me continuously for the past three days.. 

What? Why??? She asked in shock..

She is asking for a dinner date with me... he mumbled

Rud.. I actually told her that you are committed with a girl... Then why she is doing like this? She said in confusion...

She.. I don't know Jhanvi.. she irritates me to the core that I want to kill her with my bare hands.. he gritted his teeth... 

Did.. did she talked...

She did... She talked a lot... She is just telling me to break up with my girl, my wife and wants to start over with her... He said disgustingly...

Leave that to me.. I'll handle her.. ignore her... I'll talk with her immediately.. she said and ended the call...